Justin Holbrook

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know we have Barrett but I truly think we missed the boat with this guy,could of been our coach this year,shuffle thru the shit and have a 3 million to spend for next season

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Why does he get a mention. It's not like he has got them into the top 8 and going great guns. He has a better roster than us and are marginally a better team They are spending stupidly and will.bite them in the ass. This is Mal's teams

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why does he get a mention. It's not like he has got them into the top 8 and going great guns. He has a better roster than us and are marginally a better team They are spending stupidly and will.bite them in the ass. This is Mal's teams
Because he has literally been a winner of every grade he has coached, lower grades, reserve grade, ESL..and now he's going to do it in the NRL. ***** a proper coach.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don’t doubt he’s a good coach but I don’t see the difference when we had nothing to play for last year and the year before when we threw the ball around and won a few games. Why didn’t they do that at the start of the year is what people said about us

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because he has literally been a winner of every grade he has coached, lower grades, reserve grade, ESL..and now he's going to do it in the NRL. c*** a proper coach.
You look at what he’s done with a team that were supposed to be wooden spooners and it’s damn impressive

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know we have Barrett but I truly think we missed the boat with this guy,could of been our coach this year,shuffle thru the shit and have a 3 million to spend for next season
See ... your idol in @Nasheed would've been much smarter in how he did that. You're getting there with your trolling mate, but you just need to fine tune it a little more.

Nasheed has been doing it for years. You'll get there.

Well done though mate. Credit to you for keeping up the efforts.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Hindsight

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You look at what he’s done with a team that were supposed to be wooden spooners and it’s damn impressive
Pay did the same last year? I think we were 3 points outside the eight. Even with that going into the next season we were expected to come second last (I actually think the Titans will be expected to finish somewhere around 10th next year). I think the biggest difference between the two is the additions the Titans are going to make going into next year, we signed squad/depth players, they've signed two of the most promising forwards for e.g. Not trying to diss Holbrook, I actually think he's done a terrific job and is a decent coach.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay did the same last year? I think we were 3 points outside the eight. Even with that going into the next season we were expected to come second last (I actually think the Titans will be expected to finish somewhere around 10th next year). I think the biggest difference between the two is the additions the Titans are going to make going into next year, we signed squad/depth players, they've signed two of the most promising forwards for e.g. Not trying to diss Holbrook, I actually think he's done a terrific job and is a decent coach.
I wouldn’t compare Holbrook and Pay at all. Pay really didn’t have enough first team coaching experience and it was obvious he wasn’t going to get the job done.
The Titans look dangerous and with the additions they have for next year there’s no reason why they won’t make the 8.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I wouldn’t compare Holbrook and Pay at all. Pay really didn’t have enough first team coaching experience and it was obvious he wasn’t going to get the job done.
The Titans look dangerous and with the additions they have for next year there’s no reason why they won’t make the 8.
Roosters, Storm, Panthers, Rabbitohs, Eels and Knights (Brailey going down was massive, also Best) all have a better roster than them still. Manly will also do better if Trbojevic can play at least 2/3 of the season. They're fighting for that last eighth spot between Tigers and Sharks. Dragons (probably not) and Cowboys (their new coach did a terrific job with the Warriors) could also both be a lot better next year. I think they'll finish 8th-10th. I wouldn't be expecting the eight if I was the Titans but it's definitely possible, they need a top hooker.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't help but think they'll lose some really good players in the next few years after spending huge money on a second rower. Given that the cap is meant to drop it'll really bite them in the ass. Fifita is good but I don't think he's going to be the key to success for them. They've improved under Holbrook, but they're still not a premiership threat.

We've got a new coach that's getting some hype. We'll see how next year pans out. With luck Barrett will turn the team around.