Not open for further replies.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Justin Hodges Re-Signs With Broncos
Trad McLean
Bronco Media
11/05/2011 12:00:43 PM

The NRMA Insurance Broncos have secured an important part of their future plans today with the re-signing of international centre Justin Hodges.

Hodges has agreed to a new three-year deal that will make him part of the Broncos’ family until at least the end of the 2014 season.

His signature adds another important piece of the Broncos’ recruitment puzzle after the re-signing of Corey Parker just two weeks ago.

“I think people can’t help but underestimate the effect Justin has on this club and its NRL team,” said Broncos’ chief executive Paul White.

“He has shown remarkable resilience to return from a year out of rugby league with a serious injury to again be one of the benchmark players of the competition.

“His performance to take back his Test jersey after just half a dozen games this season proves that.

“Justin is a player of immense talent and poise and is vitally important to the success of the Broncos team going forward.

“We are very pleased he has agreed to be part of the club for another three seasons as he is an integral part of our senior leadership team.”

The 28-year-old Hodges said he was excited about the prospect of helping lead a talented bunch of players.

“I am very happy to get this organised and sorted at this stage of the year so I can concentrate on the rest of the 2011 season,” he said.

“We have a great group of young players coming through here and I know we are a chance of being part of some success in the next few years.”

Justin Hodges Career Statistics

DOB: 25/5/1982
Place: Cairns, Queensland

Brisbane Broncos
Club debut: v Canberra, Canberra Stadium, May 8, 2000
Games: 114
Tries: 50
Goals: 1

NRL
NRL Games: 171
NRL Tries: 76
NRL Goals: 1
NRL Points: 306

Representative Statistics

Origin Debut: 2002
Origin Games: 11
Origin Tries: 3

Test Debut: 2006
Tests: 11
Test Tries: 3

T

topdogg

Justin will spend 75% of that time on the injured list or in physio.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will be 30 in 2 years and 31 in his final year of contract?

not many decent 31 year old centres running around

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Very happy with the signing.
He's one of the best players at the club and lifts the team everytime he plays. He's going to be very important post-lockyer.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Go the Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.