just a thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I Luv my Doggies (supporters)

i have to congratulate all the kennel members and other vocal supporters who where at the game chanting, jeering and singing their hearts out. living 800 km away doesnt make it easy to get to games. i usually get to 2 games a yr one being v newcastle because my g/f barracks for them and usually the other is in brisbane because i like the atmosphere. but sitting at home i felt like i was missing my own 21st or something. it made me want to go buy tickets for our next home game. so i opted for the country membership package even though i have no hope of making 4 sydney games. lucky to make 1 actually.

anyway this about the the fans and the team not me.

i think a big part of why cronulla has become a force in the past few seasons is because the fans have really got behind their team. you guys at the game played a big part in the dogs staying on top of manly. i had a sense that the team did not want to let the fans down. and us as fans should take the same mentality into all our games, be it at home or away, dont let the team down. be loud and proud.

also i must commend the kennel members for NOT running onto the field when hazem broke the record. i saw 30-40 ppl making their way down the aisles as he was lining up his record breaking kick. but i think it was the right decision not to run on. im not sure what the DT wouldve made of it but they are always looking for a negative spin, always looking to detract from what a great game was on show

anyway congrats to the greatest fans of the greatest Football club on the planet

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Cheers mate and yes.. there were discussions, but I think everyone knew no one would do it... I did step back just in case though.. :p

Glad to see you could hear how loud it was even on TV... it was amazing being there and even though it was a monsoon (the TV didn't do that justice, it was like being in a torrential tropical storm in QLD)... everyone banded together, yelled, screamed, cheered, chanted and no one was afraid to take part, no matter if that was their first Kennel game or they were a veteran.. it was awesome.. :D

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Well said mate. Hope you can get to more games in future, because it's the greatest feeling to be there and support the team :grinning:

M

maxbodyboarder

Guys and girls Let me tell you that its so coolto of seen the kennelers in action, (even though I was not a part of the seating) it was just so worth it travelling from brisbane to watch the game, had the best time, had my poncho and all i can say is the doggies are back, the season is here boys and we have made it setting a benchmark..
keep up the good effort and any kennelers that attend the game cheer on those champion players!
so happy!

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've made the best start anyone could wish for. David Vs Golliath, the Wooden Spooners Vs the World Champions, and we won the day.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
its good to see people who aren't in the kennel/army like the work we put in with all the chants, flags and banner. thanks mate.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I feel all warm and fuzzy inside

GOOOO BULLDOGSS

Boj

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Awesome atmosphere last night :grinning:
i dont get to go to much games i lost my voice by half time
cant wait till next weekend

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the crowds will only get bigger as the dogs win more games

i hear rumours mr b might be making an apperance soon.. thats how good its getting!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I also travelled 200km to get a drenching but the mood was positive, I was a bit surprized at the lack of support the Sea Eagles had.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No worries mate. If we win like that regularly, I wont mind going to every game.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
was a great atmosphere and its been ages since i left anz stadium in a happy mood tbh...but yeah it was an awesome effort by all

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
my mrs didnt wanna go with the rain and storms predicted...i told her we were going no matter what and kids are comin to....

by half time i asked her is she glad she came and she looked at mewith a smile from ear to ear and yes was her answer......

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
my mrs didnt wanna go with the rain and storms predicted...i told her we were going no matter what and kids are comin to....

by half time i asked her is she glad she came and she looked at mewith a smile from ear to ear and yes was her answer......
Awww thats cute lol :blush:

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score

Mrs Mullo's is clearly a woman of good taste and judgment !

Status
Not open for further replies.