Just a heads up

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So am I but I don't like politicians CEPT the new Zealand p.m. and puttin sadam was ok he got shit done and kept things in order
What do you like about the nz PM? She’s all talk mate she’s like a little marketing / pr princess. Check out their economy. Check out the states economy before the Coronavirus as well it was thriving

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why they are full of shit that's why I refuse to vote promises promise and than what same bullshit
Because voting is a privilege Southy..people died so you could vote..if everyone who wants change doesn’t vote..nothing gets done.. Yeah I know your only one vote..but a lot of one votes together make change.. Even a protest vote to send a message to politicians that aren’t doing the right thing can make change.. Don’t dismiss the gift of voting Southy..it’s your right as a citizen..and an important right not to be disbanded lightly..

Anyway up to you Southy but if you are passionate about governments get down to the polling booth and tell em..voice it.. we could have the Honourable Member for South of Heaven.. Southy ..:D

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What do you like about the nz PM? She’s all talk mate she’s like a little marketing / pr princess. Check out their economy. Check out the states economy before the Coronavirus as well it was thriving
Making decisions for one

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Because voting is a privilege Southy..people died so you could vote..if everyone who wants change doesn’t vote..nothing gets done.. Yeah I know your only one vote..but a lot of one votes together make change.. Even a protest vote to send a message to politicians that aren’t doing the right thing can make change.. Don’t dismiss the gift of voting Southy..it’s your right as a citizen..and an important right not to be disbanded lightly..

Anyway up to you Southy but if you are passionate about governments get down to the polling booth and tell em..voice it.. we could have the Honourable Member for South of Heaven.. Southy ..:D
If I walk into an ice cream shop and they are selling 4 flavors of shit why should I be forced to buy 1

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If I walk into an ice cream shop and they are selling 4 flavors of shit why should I be forced to buy 1
Only way they’ll stop making em is to voice your opinion by buying the Gelato.. Nobody doesn’t do anything..they keep serving up shit ice cream..

ps..is there a nutty one?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its going to happen within the next week or fortnight. No point guessing on when. Treat life as though you are in stage 4 now