Judgement Day ***Spoilers***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premiers04

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I totally forgot that this PPV was on anyway here are the results and a few other interesting bits to cap it off

Paul Londan & Brian Kendrick def MNM to become the new tag team champions due to a joey mercury misscue and Londan rolled up mercury

Jillian def Melina

Chris Benoit def Finaly with a crossface

Booker T def Lashley to become the new King of the Ring. He won with the help of Sharmell & Finlay intefering. Afterwards Lashley speared Booker through the throne to exact revenge.

Gregory Helms def Super Crazy to retain the Crusierweight Championship

Mark Henry Def Kurt Angle via a countout. Angle then snapped and hit him with a steel chair and angle smalled him through the announcement table.

The Great Khali def Undertaker.

Rey Mysterio def JBL to retain the World Heavyweight Championship.

The biggest news to come out of Judgement day was both Melina & Johnny Nitro were fired by Theodore Long as Melina slapped the GM in the face during a backstage brawl with Kristal.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds like a crappy PPV to me. Batista show up?!

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Dam i wanted Lashley to win the KOTR, oh well. I guess the 5 time WCW champion will have to do.

Premiers04

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MP4-Eedz said:
Dam i wanted Lashley to win the KOTR, oh well. I guess the 5 time WCW champion will have to do.
Yeh I was hoping Lashley would get the win as well I thought he deserved it more but anyway the coronation ceremony this Friday on smackdown should be interesting though with Lashley looking to rip poor old booker's head off

Premiers04

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
K E said:
Sounds like a crappy PPV to me. Batista show up?!
No Idea I didnt order the PPV I just got the results and what happened from wwe.com and there was no mention of an appearance from Batista

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh OK. Thanks, mate.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Through no fault of their own, Smackdown! is sht.

Can wait for the big names to return.

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Meh. Sounds crappy. Ive seen the Main Event and it was actually a good match. Apparently the Tag titles was a good match, and Benoit and Finlay put on a clinic. As expected.

No Batista KE :(

Khali squashed the Undertaker.

MNM splitting up is a weird one. Melina and Nitro being fired is a work is because they've actually been suspended by the WWE. Apparently its unknown when they will come back, if at all.

Joey Mercury will go back to ECW, for mine.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
.PARANoIR. said:
Meh. Sounds crappy. Ive seen the Main Event and it was actually a good match. Apparently the Tag titles was a good match, and Benoit and Finlay put on a clinic. As expected.

No Batista KE :(

Khali squashed the Undertaker.

MNM splitting up is a weird one. Melina and Nitro being fired is a work is because they've actually been suspended by the WWE. Apparently its unknown when they will come back, if at all.

Joey Mercury will go back to ECW, for mine.
Yeh the main event was ok, JBL used a few Eddie Guerrero moves. He pounded his chest and did the 3 amigos. >:(
He also kept yelling at Mysterios wife.

Rey did have a head wound during the match with blood dripping down, maybe this is the injury that keeps him out???
So Rey gets injured and thus the title is free for Batista to take when he returns, maybe thats how it happens

Lashley was dominating Booker T for most of the match, but Finlay came in and hit Lashley with his stick thingy across the head and allowed Booker T to pin him. Well now he's gonna change his name to King Booker

I gotta say Booker T makes me laugh, his over acting is great :p

The Taker/Khali match was boring, Khali was never floored for the whole match, and he pinned Taker by just placing his foot on his chest.

I didnt get to see much of the other matches

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Booker T will beat Rey at the GAB imo. Then WWE will cash in on this real life fight between Booker T and Bats and they will feud for the title. Except Batista will actually like this time lol.

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
i forgot that it was on, by the sounds of it i didnt miss much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.