Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He got a guided tour of Raiders HQ back in Feb so this is not a recent “you can talk to other clubs now” scenario.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah can't see that happening with Talau there and dating Lomax ex.
I think the best place for Schuster would be storm if they can get him fit and fix defence.
dragons aren't interested now, so not a lot of options for schuster to find a new club

BULLDOGGSFAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If he plays anywhere near his potential he would be worth the gamble. The question is can CC get the best out of him?
From what I’ve seen he needs a good sports phycologist more than a rugby league coach!
He’d make a fantastic 13 if he came for the right reasons and the right price…

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It isn’t base 800k btw 800k through incentives and match bonuses and goals. Still wouldn’t take him for more than 350k and to play at lock for a small amount of time.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nope, no room for him imo. He won’t get his preferred position of 5/8 over Burton. He won’t start over Preston or Kikau in the 2nd row.

However, if fit and focused. He could be worth the gamble in the lock role. We know Gus loves these type of “players who need to prove a point” signings.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Gus has made it clear he’s looking for front rowers and probably a halfback . We won’t be making any big name signings in any other position I don’t think

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck no. Big body hard nose props or an elite 7 only. Don’t help manly with this flop signing.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bahhhhaaa, suck a dick manly. 800k for that bahhaaaa.
Reminds me of cartright, although he has finally turned it around.
Hard pass on that 800k reserve grader.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I doubt it. The only way you'd take him is if they chip in 3/4 of his crazy salary, which isn't happening. Even then, I wouldn't want a player that refuses to work hard and always looks for the easy way out

Status
Not open for further replies.