Rumour Josh Reynolds

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The single most disgraceful and backwards deal in modern rugby league.

I am incensed with this decision.

I truly can't believe anyone who actually sign this deal.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Minimum wage maybe help mentor some of the younger kids. Would imagine he’d be playing a bit of NSW Cup though.

Malla

Reaction score
Ok so from what I have been told this has been in the works for months. Gus wanted him back to work with juniors and help with recruitment. Then just developed into josh wanting one year to have a crack at playing first grade for the Dogs again and have a proper farewell.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s the way I see it
He would be great to have in the Reggies team too
Play him off the bench. Could cover halve, hooker, lock. Yeah and play Reggie’s if needed. Just to have him around the club would add so much energy.

Imagine training with him and Fox. Hoooly.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exclusive: Bulldogs plan fairytale homecoming for Josh Reynolds
Major Reboot need for Knights - Buzz

Major "Reboot" need for Knights - Buzz | 01:08
James Hooper

James Hooper from Fox Sports
August 4th, 2022 7:36 pm

The Bulldogs have hatched an audacious plan to bring more Canterbury-Bankstown DNA into the club by throwing favourite son Josh Reynolds a one-year deal for next season.

The fairytale homecoming is still to be rubber-stamped but top level talks have been under way for the past month for Reynolds to return to the club he played grand finals for in 2012 and 2014.

Reynolds is currently holidaying in Europe with family but plans are in place for him to sit down with the Bulldogs powerbrokers once he returns in a fortnight.

It’s interesting to note Reynolds shares the same agent — master negotiator George Mimis —as Panthers current assistant coach Cameron Ciraldo who is into prohibitive odds to take over as head coach at Belmore next year.

Last edited:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was never good so I don't know what experience he can pass on to the young players.

Absolutely horrible decision, anyone applauding this is deadest kidding themselves.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Let’s be serious he won’t ever start unless Burton’s in origin again.

He won’t be seeing first grade besides the odd game maybe a 14 role if he shows us all wrong and his body holds together.

Otherwise I reckon nsw cup replacement and will be good for training with his energy and love for the dogs.

He would be minimum wage. 1 year deal. Not terrible. Least he loves the place and has played some big games to help direct kids and build that fire for our jersey!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He can play the ZDC role of last 10 min I guess

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s be serious he won’t ever start unless Burton’s in origin again.

He won’t be seeing first grade besides the odd game maybe a 14 role if he shows us all wrong and his body holds together.

Otherwise I reckon nsw cup replacement and will be good for training with his energy and love for the dogs.
He is replacing Burton, the deal fell through lol