Josh Reynolds reveals how coach Des Hasler is revamping the Bulldogs’ attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I highly doubt any other team would be willing to pay Reynolds $1 mill so we would be absolute morons to pay it ourselves. In saying that the way the club is at the minute they probably will.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Very true. The two ex dogs won't be much help to them this year though
I'm sure Sharks fans are okay with that considering they just won last year. They also have better fb and hooker options than us in a single offseason than we got in years hahaha

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
There is nothing in this article to suggest Hasler is revamping our attack.

“It’s just about getting that combination clicking and making sure that we’re on the same page because we know the game plan, we know our roles and we can execute it.”
Ive heard this before.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Clear move by Reynolds management to try scare the club into negotiation talks....

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Clear move by Reynolds management to try scare the club into negotiation talks....
From what i read its just the journo ad libbing. Doubt josh or his manager were the ones coming up with $1million

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
From what i read its just the journo ad libbing. Doubt josh or his manager were the ones coming up with $1million
Na doubt they came up with the million figure as well.... BUT this is the third article with 2 different media outlets re his contract and how important he is to the dogs...

I know media. Someone is pushing an agenda

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
A million, tbh Reynolds would be wearing number 14 in my team if he was lucky and I had a free spot on the bench. I love his energy, pride and love for the doggies but that's all he has....very sorry to say it too!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope all this pressure on DES will finally make him change his ways... but I'm still not convinced... I hope I'm wrong

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I couldn't see any quotes in that article where Reynolds actually said the attack is revamped??

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
A million, tbh Reynolds would be wearing number 14 in my team if he was lucky and I had a free spot on the bench. I love his energy, pride and love for the doggies but that's all he has....very sorry to say it too!
The truth can sometimes be unfortunate

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely correct. Great energy etc but if you can't pass properly you can't be in 1st grade.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see it lol. The club has pretty much done nothing in terms of recruiting any quality players along with Des' track record I'm expecting little to no change at all.

Reactions: DT

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im not an nrl player, im the mug who watches every week and loves the club. The old saying is that that the game is simple played by simple big blokes so i hope hasler keeps it simple.
Cronulla didnt do anything special last year in my opinion, they wanted to win for each other mostly.
Hasler needs to get the players to want to win, throw it around where possible and fight for every game every week, thats all any of us want im pretty sure.
Canterbury traditionally win more than they lose, somewhere along the way it has become too complicated and structured to the point where i reckon everyone is shit scared to make a mistake for fear of a bollocking from hasler.
Lets hope the players enjoy playing for and with each other, nobody expects to win every game, it wont ever happen but just have a red hot crack for god sake.
Oh well, here we go, the official season starts tomorrow.
Go get em dogs.
Your actually right they didn't do anything special all they did was:
- Have a hooker that can pass, run and tackle.
- Have a halfback that could kick and run.
- Have a 5/8 that could organise and kick.
- Have a fullback that could provide an x-factor and could run.
- Have winger that could catch a ball, bring it back with some speed and knew how to lurk around the forwards.
- Have forwards that could hold on to the ball and do there job.

So no they didn't do anything special they just had what they needed to win.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd bring Reynolds in to the office to discuss his next contract i'd hand him a bucket and a squeegee.....when his says whats this?
I'd say well you can go down to the traffic lights and wash windows for a living or you can take what we offer you

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Was very good yesterday, made no errors or missed tackles. I give him 11/10

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
If our attack in the 9s is anything to go by, we are fcked!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You do realize nobody at the dogs actually gives a fuck about the 9s?
That is as obvious as a slap in the face with a frozen fish.

And that's the problem I have with our club.

Attitude

That is a word I think of.

And the word to put in front to best represent our club is

Bad.

Our club has a very bad attitude.

In a year where our club needs to really work to get fans back onside, they persist with their bad attitude.

The club would have gone a long way forward in getting us fans back onside if they had put in a decent effort during the 9s comp

I keep saying it to the club

Give us something

Talk is cheap

We hear all these media interviews from players saying things are changing

But we don't see any change

Talk is cheap Bulldogs

Time to fucking deliver

Status
Not open for further replies.