Josh Reynolds - Out for 2 - 4 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Any forecast?
We still need his enthusiasm and energy.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Confirmed 2-4 weeks.

Will only miss Cowboys and 2 other games due to rep weekend next weekend.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Confirmed 2-4 weeks.

Will only miss Cowboys and 2 other games due to rep weekend next weekend.
Yeah I saw the report said that it's 2-4 weeks but I think it would be a miracle if he came back any earlier then 4 games, apparently it's a grade 2-3 hamstring which is usually 6 weeks.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good result really we don't want him out long.. even if people don't like him great backup for current halves.. coming into origin we need all available

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This will give us and Des an opportunity to see life without Reynolds in advance and also gives Mbye his chance to play outside of a pure halfback

slydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do you think des will give Woolford a spot on the bench

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best thing to happen to the side
Now we can see how the combo of Moses and Frawley
Watch Frawley kill it for the next few weeks then Des drop him to the bench once Reynolds is back grrrr

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I saw the report said that it's 2-4 weeks but I think it would be a miracle if he came back any earlier then 4 games, apparently it's a grade 2-3 hamstring which is usually 6 weeks.
Yeah I tend to agree.. Grade 2 is supposidely 2 months for a regular person, and Grade 3 is 3 months.

With the money and toys that the Dogs have available to them, I reckon 4 weeks is optimistic, 6 weeks about right, and possibly 2 months if it doesn't heal 100%.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah I tend to agree.. Grade 2 is supposidely 2 months for a regular person, and Grade 3 is 3 months.

With the money and toys that the Dogs have available to them, I reckon 4 weeks is optimistic, 6 weeks about right, and possibly 2 months if it doesn't heal 100%.
And when he gets back it will take couple games to find confidence to really push off and step off that leg

I copped enough hamstring injuries in footy to write a book on it lol

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think des will give Woolford a spot on the bench
I think Des is warming to the fact that we may need that optional utility (and we do in my opinion)as it's been working but I'm not sure who. I'd say Woolford could be next in line or Garvey because of his experience, not sure how he's been going though? Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.