Josh Reynolds - Out for 2 - 4 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Was wondering if any one had any information on Josh's injury?

Cheers.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hamstring, but hasnt had scans yet to see how bad.

Guess it means we will see 6 Mbye 7 Frawley 9 Lichaa next game unless it heals quick. We have a week off now. Who knows.

We may get to see how Frawley goes starting. Mbye should be ok at 6. He should never play 7, but may suit 6. If Frawley kicks on and is 7 next year, plus Foran comes and plays 6, Mbye may end up at 9 though.

Last edited:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hasler said anywhere between grade 1 and 3 hamstring tear
This means 2-6 weeks
Pick a number

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If he's completely torn it (and honestly it didn't look good the way he went straight for it).. anywhere from 3 weeks to 3 months.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I doubt the club will give us s truthful diagnosis, another opportunity to play mind games.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know why we were wearing that repulsive Jersey last night seems it was a home game for us and the Raiderrs wear their home jersey at an away game??

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone know why we were wearing that repulsive Jersey last night seems it was a home game for us and the Raiderrs wear their home jersey at an away game??
Because.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Reynolds faked it for lichaas sake ,as he is his good mate and he has his future sorted his buddy lichaa is in no mans land with no contract ??
My theory is he faked it to give lichaa a opportunity to play for a contract instead playing the 20 mins ??
Sounds about right I say [emoji53]

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he's completely torn it (and honestly it didn't look good the way he went straight for it).. anywhere from 3 weeks to 3 months.
Hmmm, if Reynolds has a strength it his tenacity and running game..... if he doesn't have that coz he is on 1 leg he has nothing..... Any word on the injury to Morris? I know he finished the game but he would be a big loss especially if its his shoulder....

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm, if Reynolds has a strength it his tenacity and running game..... if he doesn't have that coz he is on 1 leg he has nothing..... Any word on the injury to Morris? I know he finished the game but he would be a big loss especially if its his shoulder....
Turns out it was his ribs (Morris)

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Reynolds starts having hammy injuries from now on then Tigers will regret signing him, the way he plays in surprised he hasn't already done a hammy or 2 but as we all know after the first one, the hammy will never be as strong again.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I think Reynolds faked it for lichaas sake ,as he is his good mate and he has his future sorted his buddy lichaa is in no mans land with no contract ??
My theory is he faked it to give lichaa a opportunity to play for a contract instead playing the 20 mins ??
You're joking right? So he will get fake scans too I suppose to show he's faked an injury I suppose.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nope.. definitely tore something.. was obvious the way he grabbed at it and submitted in the tackle, then limped off.

I reckon he's done a grade 2 - grade 3, and absolute guess I would say he's gone for 2 months.

Not an easy injury to recover from, as there's not much you can do.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haslers been saved by an injury again from making decisions.

He'll keep Reynolds out of the team for as long as possible (advise him to have a couple of weeks extra rest to make sure it's recovered) and we'll continue see the spine of hoppa mbye, frawley, and lichaa

The question is if that spine goes well, was yesterday the last time Reynolds starts for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.