Josh Reynolds - Gone for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wests Tigers five-eighth Josh Reynolds will miss the remainder of the 2018 season, after the club confirmed he would undergo shoulder surgery in a bid to fix ongoing issues.

Reynolds has suffered right scapula issues all season long, and the Tigers decided now would be the best time to send him in for surgery, to have him ready for the 2019 pre-season.

The 29-year-old has only played five games for the Tigers since joining the club at the end of the 2017 season.

Reynolds debuted in Round 6 but suffered from hamstring issues either side of his first game for the Tigers, before playing four games between Rounds 12-16.

No refunds @Tacky ... all sales are final.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Joshy would’ve played with a broken arm for us but for the tigers he won’t play with a broken nail lol.
The way he speaks on NRL 360 his heart is still at the Bulldogs.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good. It’ll silence a tigers fan that gives me grief everyday at my work. Now for a season ending injury to Mbye

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Good. It’ll silence a tigers fan that gives me grief everyday at my work. Now for a season ending injury to Mbye
Mbye is a season ending injury on the field.

Tigpies fans are busting their loads over a few games. Wait till he realises he can kick back and relax and slack off again.

Speaking of GoodBye .. they've made the mistake of giving him press time... we all know what happens after that.

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2018/07/17/press-conference-moses-mbye/

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let's see $900k per season for 25 games minimum equals 36k per game @ $450 per minute. Has played five games this year, three of those from the bench and two starting averaging 52 minutes per game; 260 mins for the year meaning he has actually earned through playing a total of $117k of his contract amount..............

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don’t think so he got offered a lot more money from Souths and took a pay cut to stay.
He got offered 100k more to play for the worst team at the time. 300k is way more than 100k and Tigers aren't losing 20 games a year.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how many times in sport do you see an awkward situation results in an injury, the nba calls it knee soreness

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yet we're still winning games............

Grub will be back

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yet we're still winning games............

Grub will be back
Just barely by the skin of your teeth, the cracks are appearing to get bigger.
Yeah he'll be back next year.....then either out injured or suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.