Josh Reynolds contract?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Josh was always going to make it, as long as he got his fitness in order !
Now, is it safe to say the spirit of the Bulldogs has well and truly been revived ?
Jammer, Willy, Orge, Bobcat, JR to head the list of many club favourites back in the fold...
I absolutely love this
Who is Orge?

Sorry can't help it.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Havent read the whole thread but surely it would be a second tier contract unless someone in the top 30 is ready to be moved on. Reynolds trained in the A team at five eight during the opposed session on Friday - Nu Brown swapped between the two teams

re team photo - surely that is not the official photo - poor quality, players missing etc

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
I think it’s a good move. Will likely push for the 14 jersey along with Brown. Would only be 1 year minimum wage. People have mentioned on social media Flanagan and Thompson missing from the team photo? Should we read into that?
Interesting those are the two missing. Cue the speculation

Attachments

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think JR has just jumped his 1st hurdle...
The 2nd will be to make the 17.
The 3rd will be to perform well enough to stay there :tonguewink:
I think it's compo for origin...he's experience will come in handy, although you can use outside top 30 after round 11 if I'm correct? This could also mean there might be a drop out of someone else in the top 30.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He played at half for Hull baby!
I think you're getting it mixed up, baby. He played one half for Hull before he got injured lol

Surely a bench spot is his best chance of staying on the park.