Josh Reynolds - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Josh Massoud ‏@josh_massoud
Josh Reynolds is out with a shoulder injury for the city/country match, Curtis Sironen replaces him

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
^^ Geez I hope it isn't serious FML.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why should any of our players risk injury for a nothing match? CvC is a waste of time

dogs_of_war89

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thats a shame. Wouldve loved to see him play along side a decent half

Last edited by a moderator:

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont see why this was moved to the Josh Reynolds thread. I thought the player threads were for general discussion regarding the player, not for all stories about them to be moved to. I think the line is being blurred somewhat recently.
But do you want a new thread for every single article???

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Specific Player Discussion Threads are anything relating to the Player

Click here for the list of other Bulldog Players

Thank you have a fab

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why should any of our players risk injury for a nothing match? CvC is a waste of time
It could of been a chance for Reynolds to kickstart his rep career, it explains why his form has dropped, heres hoping he doesn't require surgery.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
I noticed him holding his shoulder a couple of times in the first half. On one occasion he was hit late in the Roosters 20M area and stayed down for a while before he got up grabbing his right shoulder and defending on the wing for a bit. Lets hope its not too serious.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But do you want a new thread for every single article???
I prefer to not have to search through pages and pages of crap for 1 particular article about the player, but hey thats just me.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does this explain why he cannot pass and is a below average player?

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Mole ‏@RLW_Mole
OFFICIAL - as Moley wrote in @LeagueWeek yesterday, @joshreynolds9 has signed a new deal with Dessie's dogs.

official from the mole but not from the dogs yet

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Now official from the dogs. Just received an email.

[h=1]Reynolds Remains a Bulldog[/h]

Thursday 18 April 2013 3:20 PM

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are pleased to announce the re-signing of Josh Reynolds for a further four years, through until the end of season 2017.
Reynolds made his NRL debut in round 11 of season 2011 against the Canberra Raiders and has since gone on to make 43 appearances at NRL level.
The local junior (St George Dragons) has come up through the grades at the Club and earlier this season surpassed the 100-game mark after making 21 appearances at NYC level and 39 in the NSW Cup competition prior to his NRL debut.
The 24-year-old has made the five-eighth position his own since Coach Des Hasler’s arrival in season 2012 and has 16 tries to his name.
A favourite amongst all Members and fans, Reynolds is happy to have signed a new deal that will see him at the Club for the next four years.
“It’s great to know that I’ll be here at Belmore wearing the blue and white for the next four years,” Reynolds said. “I’ve spent all of my career here and I honestly didn’t see myself going or playing with anyone else.
“I’ve got so many friends here who have been here for a long time and it’ll be good to spend the next period with them.
“We have a special group of players here who I know can do great things and I want to be a part of that.”
Coach Des Hasler has been impressed with Reynolds since his arrival and is looking forward to continuing to work with him on all aspects of his game.
“Josh is an integral part of our playing group and structure,” he said. “His commitment to the team and this Club is something that can’t be questioned.
“We know that he has been a part of this Club for a long time and it’s good to know that he will be here for an extended period.”
Are you happy to see Josh Reynolds stay? Let us know HERE

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Let the re-signing avalanche begin......

Status
Not open for further replies.