Not open for further replies.
C

chipandchase

He is playing sensational and will only get better
As I stated previously if we do sign another half he won't be the one going

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed how much more mature he looks this season? Especially after an error he pumps the team up rather than hang his head down.

I didn't think he was the answer to our five-eight problem but he has shown he is capable of playing that role. Needs to improve on some of the basics like passing and kicking but Barba has taken up somewhat of a playmaker role to ease that pressure off Reynolds for now.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
definately happy with the progress he has made so far....still gotta tweek afew things but so far so good

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't think he would answer the 5/8 problem either, and I still don't think he's the perfect fit. But neither did I think Wright would be a success at right centre. The simple fact is that Des has the ability to make any player anything that he requires. The self-belief he has instilled into each individual and the team as a whole is incredible.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still don't think Wright is our answer at right centre, and that as soon as he knows our structure and plays Brown will be straight into 1st grade. Wright had a better game on the weekend and I really like the kid but I don't know if he's quite there yet.

Moust

Waterboy
Reaction score
I still don't think Wright is our answer at right centre, and that as soon as he knows our structure and plays Brown will be straight into 1st grade. Wright had a better game on the weekend and I really like the kid but I don't know if he's quite there yet.
I am guilty of falling into this NRL fantasy craze and I often look up players scores to see how they fared. Against the dragons Jono Wright scored 66 (SC points), bare in mind that's without scoring a try or try assist. so that was all hit ups, tackle breaks etc. solid performance!

back on Reynolds, the first 2 rds, he's scoring on average 50pts, which for a 5/8 half (who isn't thursto or dce) is a solid performance.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

BudgyBulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Really hope we keep Reynolds and DON'T spend $$$ on bringing in another clubs 5/8.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought had his best game so far this year, didn't do an error today I think ?

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Scored 68 (not updated yet) on NRL DreamTeam... definitely a keeper!

:p

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great game again from Reynolds. Nothing stupid today either which is a great sign, just in your face pressure on their players and some great runs with the ball. I love the bloke.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh had a great game, he sure adds spark to our offensive line and will be hard to dislodge from the 6 from here if he keeps it up. In the first half he tried a impossible pass early in the tackle count that made me facepalm but apart from that a very good game. He is very creative. It would be nice to put our 5/8 headache to bed, and hes looking to do that.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Reynolds was on fire today. Really starting to shine under Hasler and Co.

Bye bye Keating!!

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
We had some great players out there today but Id be disappointed if he didnt pick up at least 1 Dally M point for that game

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I was sitting with Reynolds family at the trial at Belmore and they were worried that he wouldn't see game time because of Keating, I told them the number 6 jersey is his, I like when stuff I say comes true..........

Dogs will win a premiership this year! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.