Josh Morris tackle on Burgess on the try line - one on one

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Superb tackle! Ball and all and slammed him to the ground. Not only that but Burgess limped off injured after that. Huge turning point.

There are a couple of channels on youtube which upload the full matches. NRL.com make you pay to watch full match replays now :rage: and knowing their highlights package that tackle won't be included.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Superb tackle! Ball and all and slammed him to the ground. Not only that but Burgess limped off injured after that. Huge turning point.

There are a couple of channels on youtube which upload the full matches. NRL.com make you pay to watch match replays now :rage: and knowing their highlights package that tackle won't be included.

no its not included in nrl highlight package,

that was the play of the day for me. lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
no its not included in nrl highlight package,

that was the play of the day for me. lol
Typical. Have to wait for the full match on youtube. JMoz absolutely dominated Burgess. Seeing that impact in the stadium was unreal.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That's why that put him up against Inglis in origin.
Yep, I've only ever seen 2 centres be able to contain Inglis at any level at that is Morris because of his defense and Idris because of his size.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed since frawley has taken control at halfback josh Morris is actually getting quality footy and coincidently scoring tries again?
Yes i noticed this too. He seems to have more time to ask questions on the defence. His brett kenny like swerve is slowly coming back.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Inspirational, showed how serious the boys were in getting the job done, can't wait to watch it again.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And to think some clowns on here want the Morris Bros gone
So true, every time i see a post containing a mention of 'the Morris boys will be gone soon enough' regarding freeing up cap money or that JMoz is hopeless these day, BMoz is always injured etc etc i just cant believe it...JMoz hasnt been top of his game for a while yes but he is still a first grade centre especially in our boring team and BMoz along with Reynolds are our only likely attacking players most weeks...
Everyone has an opinion i guess, fair enough, but i save them for the right time

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Burgess then came off and we score 12 points game over

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
A few weeks ago, the boys wouldn't have bothered as they saw another loss looming. There has been a refreshing change to this team, and it comes down to putting Mbye and Reynolds into positions where they can play their natural game; and a cool headed halfback with a great tactical kick in his armory. Suddenly, the Dogs have that old hunger to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.