Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Whats everyones opinion here ? Personally i think we were dudded but still would have lost. We have seen plenty of controversial calls in this area i.e Rooster v Broncos... The ruling is in stark contrast to the Moylon incident lol.
Also i can't believe its not even getting a mention on social media... like it never happened...

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Nrl is fked

They scored straight after that it changed the game

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was a disgrace

We cop it from the refs every week. The same thing happened last year at a crucial stage of the semi against the Rorter$.

Time for the club to speak up, like the Roosters did this year after the Anzac game

Reactions: DT

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
Was a definite try. Doesn't change the result but it was a shocking call not to go to the bunker. The refereeing has been disgraceful this weekend and I bet Tony Archer comes out and claims they have got all the decisions correct.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didnt the broncos get denied the same type of try against the roosters? (first time they played), once the ball carrying arm touches the ground they can say it was a double movement.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didnt the broncos get denied the same type of try against the roosters? (first time they played), once the ball carrying arm touches the ground they can say it was a double movement.
They can.say what they like, was still a try.

50/50s never go our ***king way

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
would have been called double movement, but point is they didnt bother to look.

specially when the bunker gets involved at every single play of the game.

this was very suspect refereeing.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
it was a try

the only way cartwright stopped the try was by rolling morris over but he rolled him too much and ended up in goal. morris did not extend his arm at all he fell over the line

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Was a definite try. Doesn't change the result but it was a shocking call not to go to the bunker. The refereeing has been disgraceful this weekend and I bet Tony Archer comes out and claims they have got all the decisions correct.
He already has

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i think its a much different game 10-16 kick to come compared to the 6-22 that it became because of the ruling, we had to go crazy instead of penrith being nervous with us in reach

considering the referees check for everything this is very bad

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The game was gone at ht even Des knew it hence him my going nuts in the sheds. 3 mins after ht the dagger

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We were comfortable at 6-0, and went back into our shell. Nothing was going to change the fact that we had run out of ideas and attacking plays. Our defence let us down, so a try wouldn't have made any difference. This would only have been a major issue if it was a Penrith try, and we had won the game.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
eerily similar to rooster's game last yr. when a decision goes against us, we fold like a piece of paper

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought try, the replay showed the ball on the line certainly, so if it wasn't a try the only other option is double movement which the ref didn't call, so regardless if you think try or not, they can't come out tomorrow and say the ref was right, he was 100% wrong either way.

Not sure if that call was worse, or throwing your arm over the side line without a opposition hand on you being a penalty and not our scrum feed......... forget the video ref, refer them both to the guys doing the match fixing investigation, both where shockers that are either a strong mix of incompetence and stupidity, or match fixing from refs (I'm I strong believer the average ref is far too stupid to match fix, so firing seems more appropriate that a police investigation).

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
More good refereeing just like that fucking cat Moylan putting his hand into touch himself then getting a penalty and a try quickly off it...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We were in the game till that plodder tim browne missed mansour

Status
Not open for further replies.