Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Barba was RIGHT behind him....Are you honestly doubting our best support player? Seriously?

Morris and Reynolds are absolute stars for us but they're also the biggest ball hogs in our team. Reynolds has bombed tries for us in the exact same manner and Morris had a tendency to ball hog last year, and even on occasion this year. Its all well and good that we won, but just like how Lafai didn't pass to Barba back in the Souths game; if we lost to that last second Farrell try, they would've been costly mistakes.
I might have a different break in mind with Morris.

I just have to lol that even though these guys are stars, and we are 4 pts clear at the top of the table after 9 straight wins, that ppl can waste energy saying anything at all negative about the players or the decisions they make. Its always easier in an armchair than on the field.

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
The fact he didn't pass doesn't mean his a hog the kid just backs himself. Get off his back his been one of our beat players all year. I'm glad his playing with the confidence he obviously has

Phantomlock

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't chastise him for backing himself. He's had a stellah season thus far and no doubt he'll be thinking about his decision not to set Barba up - thankfully it wasn't difference between a win or a loss.

Had a(nother) great game none the less.

PL

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
J Moz has been a sensation for us this year, and because of that his confidence is sky high. He has the right to back himself in a foot race with any player out there. He made a split second decision and gave it all he had, you can't fault him for that. It's only in hindsight that we realise if it was the right decision or not.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he made the break, he bombed the try..big deal. The amount of negativity in this forum is disgusting..during the game the amount of ppl who were saying the game is over dogs are going to lose just sh1t me..and it was 18 all!

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
tbh I'm glad he backed himself. Even I thought no one would catch him when he made the break. Yes in hindsight he should have passed but he's scored from the same position so many times and naturally thought he can do it again. Can't blame him one bit... Good on you J Moz... Keep up your good form..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
JMoz should have come back inside (lets be honest he had no real support with him on that break) and just lined up Bowen.

Bowen has a size disadvantage and a full speed Morris couldd have fended him off or gone straight over the top of him.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i rekon friday night josh played for st george, thats the only way i could see brett morris having such a good game

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both as good as each other. Chances of b moz coming over..?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Both as good as each other. Chances of b moz coming over..?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Not anytime soon. Brett Morris just re-signed with the Dragons for another 3 years from memory for good money too.

I have more fears Josh Morris could return to the Dragons to be honest. They've definely got the money.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I can't see Morris brothers reunited in one side. They have said a number of times they want to be judged on individual merit, and as such like playing against each other.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has gone missing the past couple of weeks and as such as dipped down in the try-scoring charts. I'd put this down to two key factors: 1. Keating has not been there as a link man and 2. Our so called obstruction set-play has been found out and well defended.

We need him back for the finals. Although his defense has been very solid.

BAD INFLUENCE

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has gone missing the past couple of weeks and as such as dipped down in the try-scoring charts. I'd put this down to two key factors: 1. Keating has not been there as a link man and 2. Our so called obstruction set-play has been found out and well defended.

We need him back for the finals. Although his defense has been very solid.
He's just simply not seeing enough of the football! That silly nothing kick he did against Brisbane was clearly frustration!!

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Josh Morris is one of the best try scoring AND defensive centres in the comp hands down.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ben Barba gets all the attention but when both Ben and Josh are on fire we are hard to stop, we need to get the ball to Morris more when there is nothing on, I reckon he will shine in the semi's.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ben Barba gets all the attention but when both Ben and Josh are on fire we are hard to stop, we need to get the ball to Morris more when there is nothing on, I reckon he will shine in the semi's.
Not bagging the bloke but I hope KK reads this

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
J-Moz needs to score more tries.

Status
Not open for further replies.