Josh Morris - 2011 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
beau scott seems like a real scum of a player. always doing crap like that.

if he was a dogs player wed all love him though.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cause B Scott is a Grubby bugga, great defender, but whatch most of his games and
he likes a cheap shot ...

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the tackle in goal.. it was a knock on by dragons and morris wa sin goal and pushed him off the try line area.. i wish he hit him

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Because of the numerous elbows to the throat he delivered throughout the match. One of which ended up in Morris.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Jmoz is a dog now. He gives no **** for merge

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Feel sorry for him, playing outside poor halves and inside an ordinary winger...

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
I miss watching his magic :(

come back pls josh...

Edit: woooooooot!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Thank god he scored. Hopefully he gets some confidence back

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know why he doesnt get the ball as much as he should. It could be keating's fault or Morris not calling for the ball. Whatever it is they've got to work it out because when he does get early ball he is so dangerous.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
I think Morris has actually lost a fair bit of confidence tbh

Very very quiet lately. Good to see him get one tonight!!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He doesnt get enough ball pure and simple... Catces a cold out there not seeing the ball for very long spells unless he gets into dummy half

Blame the halves mainly 5/8

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
I think Morris has actually lost a fair bit of confidence tbh

Very very quiet lately. Good to see him get one tonight!!
yeah he has been quiet and not as involved as he normally is and as his brother is fro st george. his try against titans last night was his 8th touch of the ball all game and it was scored about 60th minute, clearly he is low on confidence, confidence that will only rise when he scores more tries again.... to me i think he has the potential to score as often as nigel vagana di for us in 2001 - 2003 and he needs to get involved more by following the play and the ball, sniffing around like vagana diid.

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
If they do EVER move Idris to the backrow, I'd put Morris next to him out wide. The attention Idris commands in defence could work wonders in giving Morris plenty of space in attack. Then again you'd think Pritchard would also yet we don't see Morris utilized enough.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well Pritchard has been used like a prop for a lot of this season, so he hasn't needed to be attended to as much, because he is most dangerous running hard onto the ball on an angle. Our style doesn't give him the opportunity to do that as much as we should.

On Morris, isn't it insane that giving early ball to an international and Origin proven centre produces tries and scoring chances? Who would've thought? Kris Keating......

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It has been stacked against him, he would definately have a lack of confidence thing going on top of a badly performing team (ie halves).

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Need more of that play from last night. Hodko in the middle of the field - great cut out pass to Keating, another great cut out pass to Morris. Look what happened, a try.
More of that needed every week

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Looked absolutely ecstatic when he scored that try. Good on him. We really need to go down that side more often.

P

Paint.

I felt sorry for John Cartwright yesterday. Poor bloke.
I felt even more sorry for Josh Morris. For his team to score 26 points, and him being the left centre only touching the ball 8 times...
Sheesh, I know how it feels to go through a whole game with very limited touches - Morris didnt touch it at all between the 20-55 min marks.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For his team to score 26 points, and him being the left centre only touching the ball 8 times...
Sheesh, I know how it feels to go through a whole game with very limited touches - Morris didnt touch it at all between the 20-55 min marks.
Thats just not good enough and and one of the several things that is wrong with the halves... It can easily be addressed by our coaching staff though

Status
Not open for further replies.