• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Opinion Josh Mansour

ATT

Kennel Regular
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Naden I believe he would be a great get for the Dogs!!! Young. fit, strong and unlike Remis he can cover both center and wing. I think Brent would be a solid player for us.
Agree on fielders solid. But off field a little loose could be more trouble than worth

Vlasnik

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree on fielders solid. But off field a little loose could be more trouble than worth
If need be use the buddy system on him, surround him with good people and he'll be all the better for it.

Reactions: ATT

Where's Pea?

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Sharing any inside info is welcomed but do you need to act like a self righteous prick? Have some fukking decorum mate.

Vlasnik

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was watching the Brent Naden highlight package and one thing dawned on me, Burton runs to the line puts a stylish grubber through and Naden scores.......simple but effective footy. When is the last time any of our halves tried to use a grubber kick??? All our halves know how to do is put up a cross field bomb and hope that someone catches it :grinning:

Last edited:

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Regular
Reaction score
I was watching the Brent Naden highlight package and one thing dawned on me, Burton runs to the line puts a stylish grubber through and Naden scores.......simple but effective footy. When is the last time any of our halves tried to use a grubber kick??? All our halves know how to do is put up a cross field bomb and hope that someone catches it :grinning:
Our current halves do plenty of grubber kicks.....99% of them go dead in goal.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Regular
Reaction score
Can we start referring to them as ex-halves yet!?!?
When they leave our club the ex-halves tag will be set in stone but until then they're only one long term injury to Flanno and whoever and we're back to the brains trust of Lewis and Wakeham to lead our team back to the cellar.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep that was one of the highlights of the video. Burton has a great kicking game - Baz wouldn't be paying $400K for a plodder that's for sure. Flanno also has a good short kicking game so we finally might be able to build pressure and force goal line dropouts. We haven't had that since Shifty was running around

You're right about our hope and pray kicking style - its so boring and ineffective. Makes me want to puke when I watch that crap