Opinion Josh Mansour

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree on fielders solid. But off field a little loose could be more trouble than worth
If need be use the buddy system on him, surround him with good people and he'll be all the better for it.

Reactions: ATT

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was watching the Brent Naden highlight package and one thing dawned on me, Burton runs to the line puts a stylish grubber through and Naden scores.......simple but effective footy. When is the last time any of our halves tried to use a grubber kick??? All our halves know how to do is put up a cross field bomb and hope that someone catches it :grinning:

Last edited:

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was watching the Brent Naden highlight package and one thing dawned on me, Burton runs to the line puts a stylish grubber through and Naden scores.......simple but effective footy. When is the last time any of our halves tried to use a grubber kick??? All our halves know how to do is put up a cross field bomb and hope that someone catches it :grinning:
Our current halves do plenty of grubber kicks.....99% of them go dead in goal.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we start referring to them as ex-halves yet!?!?
When they leave our club the ex-halves tag will be set in stone but until then they're only one long term injury to Flanno and whoever and we're back to the brains trust of Lewis and Wakeham to lead our team back to the cellar.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep that was one of the highlights of the video. Burton has a great kicking game - Baz wouldn't be paying $400K for a plodder that's for sure. Flanno also has a good short kicking game so we finally might be able to build pressure and force goal line dropouts. We haven't had that since Shifty was running around

You're right about our hope and pray kicking style - its so boring and ineffective. Makes me want to puke when I watch that crap

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just heard a rumour that SCrichton and Burton will be Bulldogs. Trying to find out if it’s 21 or 22. The source is a friend of Mr Laundy , who is a close friend of my friend. That would be the best recruiting of the off season
That's been floating around for last couple of days heard the same thing

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That would be pretty f'd up but really not complaining to much considering he is better than Montoya, Holland and Smith. He is a decent stop gap on fark all money...

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone catch Ready's mail tonight? They were talking about Crichton. Unfortunately I was driving at the time and as soon as the segment started I drove into a carpark and lost the signal so I missed the end of it.

From what I heard he said Penrith were going to restart negotiations with him after Origin and they were very confident of keeping him. I just cant see us getting him unfortunately. I think it's a fantasy rumour started by a desperate Dogs fan....but I'm happy to be wrong