Josh Mansour at Belmore

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Him an Gus go way back, maybe.. and dean pay there for a visit too lol.!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sauce is a great bloke, good to see him out and about, but he's years past his best and his form at Souths was very average so I doubt he's being looked at by us or any other NRL club. He's likely there for a visit and to say hi to Gus and co.

adamsapple

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's a real shame Mansour didn't get a premiership with Penrith, he had some great years at that club and seems like a really good bloke.
It's unfair and thats the way life is. Sometimes your hard work and effort is for others to benefit from. Stuck solid through all the tough years but unlike Nathan Merrit, Mansour had the chance in 2020 to win and Merrit was dropped mid season.
Also reminds me that bmoz and jmoz played plenty of origin games and never played in the games that officially won the blues the series.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Unpopular opinion: I think Josh could add valuable experience to our first grade team and I'd probably play him over Kiraz. we still have one top 30 spot left, right?

TAS

All In
Reaction score
Unpopular opinion: I think Josh could add valuable experience to our first grade team and I'd probably play him over Kiraz. we still have one top 30 spot left, right?

WOW!!!

Just when I think you can’t be any more ridiculous I then see you post this….

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
WOW!!!

Just when I think you can’t be any more ridiculous I then see you post this….
Don't get me wrong, Kiraz is a great kid...but he still has plenty to work on.

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we were suppose to have signed him a few years ago im pretty sure, end of dez era mid dean pay era but it never happened and bunnies got him

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't be keen on getting him. Still might have a bit to offer but I'd rather not have him blocking the path of a youngster when we're approaching a premiership window. He'd be a bit older and less explosive by the time we were in the window.

I don't know if he's a leader at training. But I'd be ok with him training with the club to give the younger players an idea of what is required to get to the top if he is.

we were suppose to have signed him a few years ago im pretty sure, end of dez era mid dean pay era but it never happened and bunnies got him
I think we chased him a couple of times when he was close to his best. He had no interest back then. I don't think we should give him a lifeline now.