Josh Maguire available

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way, if he got signed up again then the club really has lost the plot.. personally I think he’s got zero chance … my call is retirement and a job in pathways teaching the young kids which is where he should have been this year ..
Please list better experienced Prop options with mongrel reputation that we can acquire for 200k and under where we dictate the terms of the contract.

James Roumanous?
Morgan Boyle?

Like John Elias once said, Put up or Shutup.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fmd BAN this loose cannon.
Please list better experienced Prop options with mongrel reputation that we can acquire for 200k and under where we dictate the terms of the contract.

James Roumanous?
Morgan Boyle?

Like John Elias once said, Put up or Shutup.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How?
That is a troll comment by you.
Vatuvei is 38 and in prison.

Maguire is a current prop forward player who got released from his contract for mouthing off.
He got released because he is shit.

The mouthing off was the trigger to get rid of him.

TROLL

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He got released because he is shit.

The mouthing off was the trigger to get rid of him.

TROLL
no, its. because he mouthed off twice and bought the heat onto Warragon.

He only played a couple games unefeated

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has the **** ever posted a thread that is worth reading fml
Open your mind because I believe I have found a pathway to top 8, and Josh is a very cheap but important cog in my mind.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
no, its. because he mouthed off twice and bought the heat onto Warragon.

He only played a couple games unefeated
If he was any good at this stage of his career they would have kept him.

Too old for ESL so you want to put him back in the NRL.

TROLL

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Open your mind because I believe I have found a pathway to top 8, and Josh is a very cheap but important cog in my mind.
In that case your mind is a defective unit and should have all cogs immediately replaced.

The guy is a total shit cnut which is why no NRL team wanted him and he ended up in the ESL. If you want to upset team harmony and equilibrium by all means bring this dope into your squad. Gus is too clever for that.

Hansta is correct, this dope has never started a thread worth a twat full of cold water.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he was any good at this stage of his career they would have kept him.

Too old for ESL so you want to put him back in the NRL.

TROLL
You understand the concept of being sacked for bad behaviour right?
He upset the fans.
They do mental health things and he called Josh Charnleys kid a retard.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You understand the concept of being sacked for bad behaviour right?
He upset the fans.
They do mental health things and he called Josh Charnleys kid a retard.
Yes I do.

Do you understand the concept of not being resigned because you aren't good enough for the NRL anymore so you end up in Super league and then you are so shit they sack you as well?

Guess not because if you did you wouldn't start these dumbarse threads.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes I do.

Do you understand the concept of not being resigned because you aren't good enough for the NRL anymore so you end up in Super league and then you are so shit they sack you as well?

Guess not because if you did you wouldn't start these dumbarse threads.
This is exactly what happened with Renyolds, he was quietly moved on but chose to get out in front and say that he chose to "retire" from Super league and come home to the NRL.

He wasn't wanted at all but somehow reemerged as the missing cog to set the score board alight with his inability to run for more than 10 minutes, tackle and barely pass a football anymore.
His kicking game is fine I'll give him credit there

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is exactly what happened with Renyolds, he was quietly moved on but chose to get out in front and say that he chose to "retire" from Super league and come home to the NRL.

He wasn't wanted at all but somehow reemerged as the missing cog to set the score board alight with his inability to run for more than 10 minutes, tackle and barely pass a football anymore.
His kicking game is fine I'll give him credit there
Exactly and @lovemachine thinks this will have a better ending when involving a bigger arsehole of a player.

Guy is a F@#KING TROLL.

And I mean both @lovemachine and Josh Maguire.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Exactly and @lovemachine thinks this will have a better ending when involving a bigger arsehole of a player.

Guy is a F@#KING TROLL.

And I mean both @lovemachine and Josh Maguire.
Oh yeah of course that's true, what I meant was that the return of JR SHOULD have got this kinda reaction when it was printed. Rather it was the opposite 90% of fans were behind it and couldn't even be told that he was sent home from the UK without getting hit with extreme hostility in return.

Renyolds/Maguire and any other washed up/banged up has beens from 10 years ago are only steps backwards and good management should know better.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh yeah of course that's true, what I meant was that the return of JR SHOULD have got this kinda reaction when it was printed. Rather it was the opposite 90% of fans were behind it and couldn't even be told that he was sent home from the UK without getting hit with extreme hostility in return.

Renyolds/Maguire and any other washed up/banged up has beens from 10 years ago are only steps backwards and good management should know better.
Completely agree.

@lovemachine are you taking notes. @Geoff Chambers is schooling you for your benefit so you don't make a fool of yourself in the future.

**Edit, as if anyone could help @lovemachine , he is beyond redemption and if he wants to TROLL he will TROLL

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Completely agree.

@lovemachine are you taking notes. @Geoff Chambers is schooling you for your benefit so you don't make a fool of yourself in the future.

**Edit, as if anyone could help @lovemachine , he is beyond redemption and if he wants to TROLL he will TROLL
That isn't schooling.
Do you even follow the ESL?
Every man and his dog new JR was a dud and released from his contract.
He wasnt shafted in anything but skill.

We all know that CB hiring him this yeat was a publicity stunt. Josh Maguire isnt a PR stunt.

Josh played well, got suspended for 8 weeks in game 2, then returned and was immediately suspended for 12 weeks again.

As a marquee signing outside the cap, they made the decision to not wait for him to sit out 12 weeks, so they can presumably get a new marquee from the nrl so they can tilt at the title, since they are in the top 2.

Nome of that makes Josh a bad player, just an idiot, but what that does do is significantly reduce his market value, meaning we get a cheap prop if we can control him.

So next time you come to me with talks of 'schooling' come at me with facts because I'll beat you every time, I got to university.