Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kennel;
Where is the bulldogs mongrel gone?

*mongrel available*
Kennel;
Nope, too mongrel.

I see it as a PaulVaughan signing.
Decent prop that will be cheap. What could it hurt?
And I don’t think having him in the team is going to inspire kids to go off the rails.

I care about whether he will help us win games or not for a price to output scenario.

Did shane Flanagan say no to Ben Barba and Todd Camrey?
Fucking rubbish..Barba and Carney are Choirboy bitches compared to this chemically unbalanced flog who has very limited footy ability.

Fuck signing another no hoper and wash your mouth out comparing him to Vaughn you tosser..

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking rubbish..Barba and Carney are Choirboy bitches compared to this chemically unbalanced flog who has very limited footy ability.

Fuck signing another no hoper and wash your mouth out comparing him to Vaughn you tosser..
Barba was a coke addict that smacked up his woman repeatedly and swore at fans and got into fights.
To date, the only player banned from NRL for life.

He was worse than Lodge.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barba was a coke addict that smacked up his woman repeatedly and swore at fans and got into fights.
To date, the only player banned from NRL for life.

He was worse than Lodge.
He is a dickhead and a wife basher, but an alter boy next to Lodge and had more talent and ability than 10 Lodges..

Go troll fish somewhere else Nashy..

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't Lovemachine the one who said he'd like to shag Payne Haas mum. Shows where the guys heads at.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When we signed Paul Vaughan, people here were so against it and said he was no role model and bad character. After he left they wanted to duck him off. Pre 2022 antics were all forgotten.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't Lovemachine the one who said he'd like to shag Payne Haas mum. Shows where the guys heads at.
I didnt say I was hanging out to shag her (such a revolting term) I just said she was fucking hot. And everyone kept making out she was a turd on the outside which was just telling themselves lies.

Everyone thought Amber Heard was gorgeous before Johnny Depp, Now she is 'ugly'. Same shit with Haas mum.

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not the player he once was, however might install some mongrel and belief in our forward pack which is lacking at present.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hayne
Ferguson
Curtis Scott
Xerri
JAC
Burton
Hunt
JDB
Kikau
Preston
Mavoni Tuifua
Mahoney
Lodge

Martin Kennedy
Craig Field
Manase Fainu
Josh McGuire

18. Adam Elliott

Make it happen Gus

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hahaha, he's not hard at all. fake tough guy with very limited impact on the field. not to mention the 15+ combined weeks suspension in the last 12 months for shooting his mouth off.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As sad as the situation is. A busted up Macguire is better than Wadell Okenbur and Sutton combined. We just need any go forward who wont take a step backward
Maguire doesnt really help us win games. At this stage of his career he would be Suttton with more risk of suspensions. We are getting to see what Morrin has and I’d rather see if he can fix up his defence and be a solid fg than waste time on this dud

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL won't register a contract with his name on it. Way too risky WHEN it eventually goes to shit (not if).

His careers done.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a start I think he's on a 12 game suspension over there. I believe the NRL would uphold that if he came here for the rest of the year. So he'd probably just occupy another spot on the "won't play this year, but will take up a roster spot" list. Let's rush out and throw money at someone for no reason. Great business.
It burns me you take digs at me then say dumb shit like this.
Ipf course we silkworm sign him for this year while he is suspended.
It’s for next year.
Plain and simply it’s Paul Vaughan over again.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It burns me you take digs at me then say dumb shit like this.
Ipf course we silkworm sign him for this year while he is suspended.
It’s for next year.
Plain and simply it’s Paul Vaughan over again.
It is hilarious that you of all people accuse others of saying 'dumb shit'

TROLL