Josh Jackson

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not talking specifically about Jackson but people need to take the rose coloured glasses off and look at the player here and now, not what he was or the fact he’s only played for one club.

How many people loved Eastwood based on what he did in 2009 and how he loved the club and they thought we owed him for coming back from the UK and he should retire on his own terms.

Gus spoke on the radio the other day about having to make hard decisions on players who had been around Penrith for ages or one club players. Don’t be surprised to see some unpopular decisions for the good of the club.

Jay76

Waterboy
Reaction score
Jackson's past accolades aside, I think he's playing strongly and with good energy this year. I'm not too fussed about which players are let go or moved on; it's out of my control.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was strong tonight. We just need a different body type in the second row somewhere to compliment.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
IF we had 13 Josh Jacksons wed be doing okay. Yes probably over paid at this stage of his career but in my opinion the least of our problems.
We'd be fucked with 13 Jacksons lol.

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thats your comment after all the shit 6 agains and brain snaps in the game? Why the Jackson hate.
He’s not a spine player and busts his azz in defence and tries his hardest.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tolman 2.0. Please swap for Joseph Tapine.
Hard to do settler on the 4th ala Tolman when were still coming out of our 30 mtrs most of the game. His runs along with Thompson and Hetherington kept us from kicking from inside our 25mtrs.
Unfortunately our Back 3 are not getting us returning as much the pack we need. I think OKUNBOR will get better.. I also believe BBO will be much better by years end. Jacko is not the issue, I noted a number of 1% efforts and tackles they kept us in the in that first 30 min..

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Having a good ball playing lock or fullback is absolutely crucial if you want to be a contender, not a pretender.

boysunleashme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You must be one of those people who only look at attack. He is the only one that wraps the ball carrier and puts them on their back. Plus he has the quickest play the ball in the team, which could benefit BBO.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Need more x factor, who would you pick Jackson or Tapine.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
He’s furniture..Trent can’t say we don’t give furniture.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m not talking specifically about Jackson but people need to take the rose coloured glasses off and look at the player here and now, not what he was or the fact he’s only played for one club.

How many people loved Eastwood based on what he did in 2009 and how he loved the club and they thought we owed him for coming back from the UK and he should retire on his own terms.

Gus spoke on the radio the other day about having to make hard decisions on players who had been around Penrith for ages or one club players. Don’t be surprised to see some unpopular decisions for the good of the club.
We've become the salvos... People need to realize you don't become competition heavyweights by being a charity..

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You must be one of those people who only look at attack. He is the only one that wraps the ball carrier and puts them on their back. Plus he has the quickest play the ball in the team, which could benefit BBO.
And you must enjoy licking spoons.

boysunleashme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And you must enjoy licking spoons.
I seriously don’t get the people that complain about Jackson, he is our best forward right now and you want to get rid of him. Thompson is overrated, Hetherington is a penalty magnet and has the worse tackling technique. Only Ava and Jacko can hold their head high. We are certainly not getting a spoon because of Jackson. Please tell me what you see bad about him?

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are not going to win a premiership with him and the others, You cant just be a good defender. You need more strings to your bow, He reminds me of Hindmarsh, how many grand finals did he win.Watch what Gus does.

boysunleashme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are not going to win a premiership with him and the others, You cant just be a good defender. You need more strings to your bow, He reminds me of Hindmarsh, how many grand finals did he win.Watch what Gus does.
It just that a better 9, halves and backs that can make metres are more needed right now.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
More than just that, to win a premiership, 2004 since last.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
8. Vaughn 9.?? 10. ava ???
11. TPJ 12. Isaya Papali'i
13. Joseph Tapine
Straight away looks better.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck some people just want million dollar rock stars in every position. The guy is the glue holding the pack together. Put in a couple of proper props and a better hooker and all of a sudden Jacko want be as obvious because it's not his job to be a kikau or tpj...

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually think this has been his best season for a few years still definitely past it but is a workhorse made 50 tackles tonight