Josh Jackson set to sign four-year contract extension with Canterbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Jackson has been below par so far this year. Still like him and hope he gets back to his best some time soon-ish. Happy for him to re-sign, but I'd love for him to recapture some form even more (ignoring SOO selection, like that is a sign your playing well).

He's a better player than he has been playing of late, if it where my job, I'd re-sign him, but I'd kick him in the ass too and tell him it might be a good time to wake up and step back up this season. Personally I've been a bit disappointed in him so far this year, what he's dished up, we could have replaced him, but he is better than what he's currently doing.

If NSW SOO was picked on actual form, I can't imagine he would have been there, hope it kicks him into gear though..... if nothing else.

Klemhammer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His defense has really impressed me this year, his line speed and initial contact on tackles are such a great asset to our defense

But yeah his offense hasn't been as good as previous years and I'd have Cordner and frizzel in origin based on form over Jackson

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The sooner this happens the better!!! Would love to see him play his entire career in the blue and white and retire a legend of the club!!!

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe it will be announced on monday game day to celebrate his 100 games as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.