CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I guess JJ can actually talk because he can back it up
Unlike a certain someone else who talked himself up during pre season about maturing and cleaning up his game....

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Would ppl prefer the boys talk pessimistically and say they can't win? And saying nothing would be an option if the media didn't ask them questions. Which won't happen.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Forget the top sides, lets just try to beat the Titans this week, we've sucked against them pretty often in the last meets.

Also have the knights ahead that we've been poor against in recent history - and they are the two games we should win for sure.

We'll need to do something we haven't this year yet, be consistently good for a few weeks if we are to make a finals appearance at this stage.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Unlike a certain someone else who talked himself up during pre season about maturing and cleaning up his game....
Hahaha. You even refer to Reynolds indirectly. You must seriously have nightmares about him.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this like when you said you would stop talking crap about Reynolds and never mention him again but did anyway
They have a word for that
Hypocrite

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is this like when you said you would stop talking crap about Reynolds and never mention him again but did anyway
They have a word for that
Hypocrite
Was thinking the exact same hahaha How many times has he used the "i didnt bring him up" excuse

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the reason they talk to the media is because NRL is a bloody reality show based around league.

ArnieD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think it's more to do with the fact that we seem to talk ourselves up in the media then on game day we fail to get any sort of result. I rather have them let their footy do the talking to be honest.
I don't think he's talking us up. He's actually said how inconsistent we have been and now wanting to build on last weeks win.

ArnieD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Players get asked question's and they answer, Our supporter base is full of sooks these days.
This x2. It's part of the NRL guidelines for teams to have players front up to the media each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.