JOSH JACKSON - Chin Up Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What Does Jack Debelin offer that Jackson Doesn't ???

JJ - Best tidy up defender around the ruck, just keeps on going - just keeps turning up!!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

JJ - Best tidy up defender around the ruck, just keeps on going - just keeps turning up!!!!
Attack.

DrBulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think bad call TBH. Some players look so much better than they are in sides that are going well. I think he should of been selected. You can always count on him in defence and attack.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
JJ looks to be slightly gassed a lot more these days but not his fault, poor blokes gets moved around by Pay to defend at lock, back row, prop all in one game then expected to make hit up after hit up. Fuck you Pay you clueless shit ****.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Chin up Jacko here's a song to get psyched too.

Jacko (Mark Jackson) - I'm An Individual

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think bad call TBH. Some players look so much better than they are in sides that are going well. I think he should of been selected. You can always count on him in defence and attack.
But who misses out?

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Playing against a team of immortals and hall of famers had nothing to do with it ur right.
Doing the same thing over and over again is the definition of insanity. Picking the same players is exactly that.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The ability to bust lines and score tries is what JDB can do. Jackson just doesn’t do this consistently

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The ability to bust lines and score tries is what JDB can do. Jackson just doesn’t do this consistently
I'm sorry but I call bullshit on this. De Bellin spots tired players and busts through them but he can't do that in a SOO arena. Defence is different in that type of game.

Vs Raiders it was huffing and puffing pappali that de bellin scored his try off, Papalli was flat out on his feet.

Most over rated of the all the dragons forwards. I called Wade Graham out and was right about how shit he was for origin, and I'm calling bellend out as well. He'll be a weak point.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'd have Jackson over De Belin any day. But Frizell, Crichton and Trbojevic are different beasts. They offer much more than Jacko.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Nah Jack De Belin is an All rounder... Tenacious fcuker that can ball play and puts his body on the line. Plays for the team!

I actually sounded out his name 2 yrs ago when he was off contract and everyone lol at me so I do rate the kid.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
These threads remind me of just how one eyed some people can be.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I call bullshit on this. De Bellin spots tired players and busts through them but he can't do that in a SOO arena. Defence is different in that type of game.

Vs Raiders it was huffing and puffing pappali that de bellin scored his try off, Papalli was flat out on his feet.

Most over rated of the all the dragons forwards. I called Wade Graham out and was right about how shit he was for origin, and I'm calling bellend out as well. He'll be a weak point.
Look I would have picked Tariq Sims personally (and started Jake T), but given the choice between Jackson and JDB, I feel on form they have made the correct call. You have to pick players in form. Jackson did alright last year, but NSW lost the series.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Look I would have picked Tariq Sims personally (and started Jake T), but given the choice between Jackson and JDB, I feel on form they have made the correct call. You have to pick players in form. Jackson did alright last year, but NSW lost the series.
So Cordner is in form? Why is he in the team if NSW lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.