JOSH JACKSON - Chin Up Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Word's got out that the Blues didn't pick JJ, so right now Josh would be thinking how the hell can he work so hard and be on the receiving end of nothing.
No luck at the Bulldogs and no luck with Origin Selection.

So for Josh, keep your chin up buddy as your efforts don't go unnoticed by True Bulldogs fans.
We love what you do for us every week and your non selection for origin is only the Blues Biggest Loss.
They have rocks in their head thinking that they have selected someone better than you to do what you previously did for them.

Love your work mate, I'm glad your in my team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's not hard too work out why be isn't there, i'm sure he knows why he isn't.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Love the guy. Love the effort and the lines he runs. ...... but. Correct me if I’m wrong. When has anyone ever seen him fire up or go at his players when the shit hits the fan and we’re behind or something goes wrong like Ennis and Graham used to? Like I said I havent been watching games much like I used to this year for obvious reasons but I have not noticed him come out and get fired up or fire up the team at all since becoming Capt.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Love the guy. Love the effort and the lines he runs. ...... but. Correct me if I’m wrong. When has anyone ever seen him fire up or go at his players when the shit hits the fan and we’re behind or something goes wrong like Ennis and Graham used to? Like I said I havent been watching games much like I used to this year for obvious reasons but I have not noticed him come out and get fired up or fire up the team at all since becoming Capt.
It’s not his style to fire up verbally

Just like RTS at Warriors or Widdop at Dragons

Everyone has different leadership styles

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s not his style to fire up verbally

Just like RTS at Warriors or Widdop at Dragons

Everyone has different leadership styles
He gets them going with his actions but nobody follows, he is always good for a few big hits a game and he runs the straightest of our forwards. I think that's enough example, not much else he can do, he's a rock

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The real travesty is Woods' non-selection.

Guess who's gotta cop increased minutes out of the error prone, penalty conceding machine, lord of the slobs over the next 6 weeks

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love this kid but also agree he isn’t in the best form... he still tries his heart out and that’s the min we expect. Let’s back him up as he is our captain and get him through his rough patch...

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not hard too work out why be isn't there, i'm sure he knows why he isn't.
There is other backrowers in better form but he is made for origin, his defence is the type of defence needed in origin and he is very consistent, rarely has a bad game but I guess fitler is going a more attacking pack

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe it’s time for him to just focus on club footy and lead his bulldogs in this tough time!
Because that’s We we all want too see!

Club 1st!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is other backrowers in better form but he is made for origin, his defence is the type of defence needed in origin and he is very consistent, rarely has a bad game but I guess fitler is going a more attacking pack
DUMBEST FUKN DECISION EVER!!!! Best defender in the comp made for origin and will sure up the middle for you for a guaranteed 40 min a game and his not there.. Fitler is a dickhead, straight out muppet.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesn't really offer anything in attack
This is definitely his weakness he used to be pretty good at running lines and breaking tackles but it’s been no existent for a few seasons.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DUMBEST FUKN DECISION EVER!!!! Best defender in the comp made for origin and will sure up the middle for you for a guaranteed 40 min a game and his not there.. Fitler is a dickhead, straight out muppet.
Has aimed up every time he's worn the jersey and got the brad fitler medal the other year. Ill be filthy if he loses out to sims. I don't really buy the he's out of form thing. Yeah we're losing games but his defence and running game has still been extremely solid

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The other options are far superior, he just isn't close and hasn't been for a while.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately his form doesn't warrant selection.
Reality he has been infected by the general malaise within the club.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh isn't an edge forward. He is a 13. He is playing out of position because our roster is a fucking mess. Its a long road back for us sadly thanks to the 3 stooges Des, Dib & Butt Ugleee.

Status
Not open for further replies.