Josh Jackson - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about the 3 he threw vs penrith all in the first half 2nd & 3rd tackle. They were terrible .
What about everyone who threw crap passes in the first half of that game, and in all the other games where we have played disappointingly

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They've seemed to stop lately but the stupid penalties he gives away at times need to never return. I really, really rate him but giving stupid penalties away this time of the year can be fatal. And it's not like the ass wipe refs need an excuse to penalise.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not strong enough to be a second rower IMO. He isn't blessed with great speed and he isn't powerful enough to burst through defences. I think he'd be better served as a lock forward; no doubting he is talented but he would be better in the middle but that's just my opinion.

I'd like to see Lachlan Burr get a real chance next season on the edge. He is a superstar.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Josh Jackson is a great player who always puts in the effort however I can't remember a time when he first comes on that he doesn't give away a penalty for either hand on the ball or holding too long - every ****ing time, so frustrating.

N

Natboy

Not strong enough to be a second rower IMO. He isn't blessed with great speed and he isn't powerful enough to burst through defences. I think he'd be better served as a lock forward; no doubting he is talented but he would be better in the middle but that's just my opinion.

I'd like to see Lachlan Burr get a real chance next season on the edge. He is a superstar.
I said the same thing and got laughed at
I think our team will look a lot different next year if we bomb out of the finals early

Status
Not open for further replies.