Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news , thought he would end up at south’s .

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
500k is a bargain for a gamebreaker like Fox. What a huge recruitment drive it ended up being.

Burton, Addo-Carr, Flanagan, Cotric, Thompson, Hetherington and Waddell is more than we could have hoped for and it shows how much things can change in a few months. Well done to everyone involved!
Im almost certain a few on here will still claim Lynne laid the ground work???

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The only negative about the signing of JAC and Burton is potentially having to wait a full season to have them play for the club.
They'll be well worth the wait. Along with whoever else we sign for 22 we'll soon have enough talent to win be contenders for years to come. Once they sign a hooker, we'll have a complete squad.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news for the club as we got him at a reasonable price. The rumours were strong that he’d go to Souths but they most likely don’t have anywhere near the room we have in our cap. IF he was to play FB where does that leave Hopa? Will he be shifted to centre? Or ask for a release? I know from reading an article earlier this year that Hopa did say he prefers to play at FB so I’m tipping JAC will be on the wing until Hopa moves on or retires.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news for the club as we got him at a reasonable price. The rumours were strong that he’d go to Souths but they most likely don’t have anywhere near the room we have in our cap. IF he was to play FB where does that leave Hopa? Will he be shifted to centre? Or ask for a release? I know from reading an article earlier this year that Hopa did say he prefers to play at FB so I’m tipping JAC will be on the wing until Hopa moves on or retires.
Says in the article he is signed as a winger.

I don’t think Hoppa or any of our players who were part of the 2020 debacle have any bargaining power. Hoppa won’t be fullback in 2021. He will be centre

Avo or Meaney at fullback