Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i always figured the Storm saw the potential in Reimis Smith and as they were already losing Vunivalu and we were looking to clear the decks for a major recruitment drive, they brought him across... not sure the Storm wish to part with both premiership winning wingers

Last edited:

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully he persuades the cheese to come over aswell that would be the cherry on the cake !!
Go the fukn dogs

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Club from 1935 or a shitty merger haha Dogs all day. Tigers are going to have the biggest hangover from Harry Grant leaving the poor c***
Yeah i joined wt forum to comment, they believe we will get done for cap fraud and what not, they think jac will be on 800k here, they think dwz is on 800k. Just trash talking us. Once i corrected them all, my comment got deleted and the thread closed. Bunch of sooks

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah i joined wt forum to comment, they believe we will get done for cap fraud and what not, they think jac will be on 800k here, they think dwz is on 800k. Just trash talking us. Once i corrected them all, my comment got deleted and the thread closed. Bunch of sooks
I sat up till all hours in the morning reading that shit on the wests tigers forum, poor delusional c_nts :grinning: Though you have to feel for them.....they are in the same predicament as we were having to pay overs to land players no else wants. Their biggest problem is Madge no one likes to play for a total control freak, these poor bastards haven't realized it yet. Madge is not a draw card for potential signings. Thank God he walked away when he saw our books.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
A sensational signing. Wow we went from years of shithouse recruitment, to recruitment superstars lately. Only Titans are rivalling us for recruitment currently. Its surreal.

Also consider this has to improve our chances of getting B Smith for hooker, with his mate JAC coming here. And JAC coming here amongst our other signings and coach change, and facilities, has to be a more attractive proposition now for Smith. Gotta be better than being second string to Grant. I'd have preferred Grant, but we all know Melbourne will give him the keys to the city to stay. And Smith is way better than anything we have now at 9

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
A sensational signing. Wow we went from years of shithouse recruitment, to recruitment superstars lately. Only Titans are rivalling us for recruitment currently. Its surreal.

Also consider this has to improve our chances of getting B Smith for hooker, with his mate JAC coming here. And JAC coming here amongst our other signings and coach change, and facilities, has to be a more attractive proposition now for Smith. Gotta be better than being second string to Grant. I'd have preferred Grant, but we all know Melbourne will give him the keys to the city to stay. And Smith is way better than anything we have now at 9
I think we've already outdone the Titans recruitment. I actually don't think Fifita for 1.3m a year is a good buy at all. I also think our lower level signings out do there's. I'd be surprised if the Titans actually have anything left in their cap to spend (maybe that changes for 2022) whereas I still think we have 2 good signings in us.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think we've already outdone the Titans recruitment. I actually don't think Fifita for 1.3m a year is a good buy at all. I also think our lower level signings out do there's. I'd be surprised if the Titans actually have anything left in their cap to spend (maybe that changes for 2022) whereas I still think we have 2 good signings in us.
They look like having a sharp improvement on their ladder position in 2021, but they wont be able to afford to build on that in 2022, where we will also have a sharp improvement in 2021, but are already building on that in 2022.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only negative about the signing of JAC and Burton is potentially having to wait a full season to have them play for the club.
I still hold hope both will play for us next year. No reason why melb would not release the fox for next year that was always the plan it’s just the tigpies HOA that put a spanner in the works. Fox staying in melb I thought was a ploy to get around the HOA. And with burton I think panthers are just playing hard ball. I’m sure our club can negotiate something.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still hold hope both will play for us next year. No reason why melb would not release the fox for next year that was always the plan it’s just the tigpies HOA that put a spanner in the works. Fox staying in melb I thought was a ploy to get around the HOA. And with burton I think panthers are just playing hard ball. I’m sure our club can negotiate something.
I’m hopeful but not expecting it either. I’m not too worried about that Tigers HOA to be honest I can’t see why they would want to enforce it now. Getting Burton a year early would be absolutely massive. I’m sure the clubs trying hard to get it done and hopefully they will.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dont see us still chasing / needing a fullback like the article says. We will have JAC, Cotric, DMZ, Averillo, Hopoate, Meaney for the backs already (6 players for the 5 positions). Just a hooker needed now and depth signings perhaps.

Reactions: GDR

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thought its 1.5mil

Either way 1.3 or 1.5 on a backorder is terrible LOL

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just read the WT forum, what a bunch of deluded lunatics.

Maybe they should get it in their head, no one good wants to go to them, so what they may have to pay for players other teams don't.

Ffs they have cotric, jac, hoppa, and dwz taking up 3 million of our cap money

Also tigers suck no one wants to play for them.