Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That would be sensational news if it comes off. Is there any confidence that it will?
Hes the main target and makes sense given our salary cap needs for 2022. I think cotric and jac were the big money signings for our backline

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't keep up with the NRL player scandals but please tell me the toe sucking player we're talking about is Staggs. FMD, combined with Leniu and Smith that would be awesome. Top 4 in 22 surely with that squad

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i always figured the Strom saw the potential in Reimis Smith and as they were already losing Vunivalu and we were looking to clear the decks for a major recruitment drive, they brought him across... not sure the Storm wish to part with both premiership winning wingers
Yep exactly. The storm wanted a like for like player in order to release Addo Carr for 2021. We didnt have one. They wanted Noufaloma but the tigers said no.

Remis was not a like for like swap. Addo Carr is the best winger in the world and won a comp. Remis barely made our first grade team this year.

But the storm obviously see something in him and Baz was happy to let him go given his past 2 seasons with us. It was just a coincidence he went with to the storm. The club could have released him to anyone. Freed up cap space to get more players for 2021 (Flanagan, Burton, etc)

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i joined wt forum to comment, they believe we will get done for cap fraud and what not, they think jac will be on 800k here, they think dwz is on 800k. Just trash talking us. Once i corrected them all, my comment got deleted and the thread closed. Bunch of sooks
Wasn't it them that paid Reynolds like 800K?.... they are just dirty they have to pay massive overs for players other clubs don't want

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta admire the belief and unwavering support from trent tbh
Will be interesting to see what he says when he commentates our first game next year, surely someone will bring it up during commentary. Somehow he will weisel his way out of his comments somehow

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what he says when he commentates our first game next year, surely someone will bring it up during commentary. Somehow he will weisel his way out of his comments somehow
Gould actually likes the club (and Barrett) I just think he had something against the Andersons or someone else behind the scenes. We've tided that up now. He's said a lot of nice stuff towards the club over the years too.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gould actually likes the club I just think he had something against the Andersons or someone else behind the scenes. He's said a lot of nice stuff towards the club over the years too.
He has said some good things in the past but this comment he made about our club was the lowest of lows, pretty much kicking the club while it's down.
He's a wanker

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He has said some good things in the past but this comment he made about our club was the lowest of lows, pretty much kicking the club while it's down.
He's a wanker
We were a mess behind the scenes and with what Barrett has already gone through at Manly he was genuinely worried for him. If someone was to ask him the same question now I think you'd get a different answer.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were a mess behind the scenes and with what Barrett has already gone through at Manly he was genuinely worried for him. If someone was to ask him the same question now I think you'd get a different answer.
He would of known that we had shit loads of cash to spend for next year so he should of given baz tips on types of players to target needed for the rebuild not say those comments about the club, shit go

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If I was to hazard a guess and it’s only a guess Gus may have been snubbed by the Anderson’s for a consultant role and therefore got his nose out of joint and spat the dummy. It’s the only logical explanation because in the past Gus has had some positive things to say about the bulldogs. It was out of character for him to kick us like that IMO.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Fullback? Bulldogs reveal early plan for Addo-Carr
The Josh Addo-Carr contract saga has finally come to an end and the Bulldogs have addressed where the flyer will play in 2022.

The telecrap and their paywalls.....