Opinion Josh addo Carr agreed to being bulldogs fullback?

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So the main reason josh addo Carr came to bulldogs was cause he got told he will be fullback and he wanted to test him self. Then they signed dufty and told him sorry you have to go back to the wing! That’s a pretty shit go in my opinion

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Far out. He came to the Bulldogs because he wanted to come to Sydney and only had 2 offers. One from us and one from the tigers

He didnt want to play under madge

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How have you come to the conclusion that JAC was promised the fullback position?
If you watch last years nrl360 and Matt johns podcast they said it was a big reason why he chose dogs over Souths and tigers

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If you watch last years nrl360 and Matt johns podcast they said it was a big reason why he chose dogs over Souths and tigers
Can confirm this was a apart of the agreement when he signed but it was not to take place until 2023.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the main reason josh addo Carr came to bulldogs was cause he got told he will be fullback and he wanted to test him self. Then they signed dufty and told him sorry you have to go back to the wing! That’s a pretty shit go in my opinion
Crickets.....

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a good thing your Opinion don't mean shit to the club.

Anyone with half a brain and can google. Would know your opinion and statement is a load of horse shit.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, good one.