Jordie Barrett All Black full back

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont know how good he is, or how well he could transition into the NRL, but surely this is the exact type of situation Steve Hansen should be working on for us... (for those who haven't seen it, the All Blacks fullback saying he wants a crack at the NRL)... he must do ok if he is All Black's FB...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surprisingly often when union players discuss leaving for the NRL, it doesn't eventuate. I strongly believe that it's a ploy by their managers to increase their earnings.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He would fail massively in rugby league.

If Dufty flops and we need a new fullback I'd be going after Jack Welsby or trying to get Reece Walsh to leave NZ.
Yup, Walsh should come back to Aussie and play for the doggies, Warriors don’t deserve him.!!

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he comes over to NRL it will be through the Rorters imo. They have the unlimited cap to take him and also the SB$ connection and will claim they know how to make it work. They’ll even bring that **** back to mentor him.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s big, tall, can move quickly and kicks goals from 50 out.

He is good under the high ball as well and good defender

We have so much depth in the ABs that IMO he’s not even our best 15, id have Damien McKenzie and Will Jordan ahead of him

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Almost none of these All Blacks and other Rugby players that say they want to play in the NRL actually make the jump. Most of the time they're just trying to drive up their price in Rugby.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we have a full back impersonating a half back in Averillo . If Dufty doesn’t fire this season and isn’t retained I would suspect that Averillo will play there.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Probably current era would be their best chance in history of RL to "make it in RL", never been softer then right now.

Moon Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don't know anything about this guy but it reminds me of John Timu when he came over from Union, couldn't catch a bomb if his life depended on it. Then found his permanent position in the centres...