John Cartwright

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Why do you think that? Genuinely curious, I dont know much about John Cartwright
He wil be a big help to Barrett with his 8 years coaching the Titans. Great support coach who should be able to help him get his head around all the things he needs to be doing and how to go about it.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At the moment there’s only one JC that can save us !

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
U reckon.. I was joking actually. Your not wrong but I have seen him flop it abit.
He's abit of a late bloomer but he's tough and filled in really well for Sirronen last season.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is Fainu out of jail before pre season? Anyone who goes on a stabbing raid at a church will pass the aggression criteria.
Would be interesting. His family still apparently involved in minor way with StChristophers. Where apparently you guessed it the pie eater and Des talked them into Manly. There strategies where designed in my opionion to destabilise the dogs and rebuild Manly. And it worked

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Manly talk was about their 6....Walker ...who is thick as thieves with Barrett. Don't know Walkers contract position. Walker and Burton as our halves?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd like to see 1 or 2 young blokes in the coaching ranks. The game has changed since Cartwright's days. Assistant coaches do a lot more one on one work with players, and players are more likely to talk openly with them about what they are doing wrong on the field.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He would be keen to come,at manly he doesn't have much input as Des does everything,

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
If Barrett is the Coach then he can bring whoever he thinks he needs!

Malla

Reaction score
Would be interesting. His family still apparently involved in minor way with StChristophers. Where apparently you guessed it the pie eater and Des talked them into Manly. There strategies where designed in my opionion to destabilise the dogs and rebuild Manly. And it worked
I am sure Fainu was with Guildford Owls? Or may have played for both. Not sure.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am sure Fainu was with Guildford Owls? Or may have played for both. Not sure.
Ok was talking to brother in law his son in the dogs development system said was involved with StChristophers and parents still attend some games. So personally unsure.
He also told me Timmons from St George offered to take a whole team to StGeorge area and as a sweetener said to the kids that team would be there Matt’s and ball teams going forward. So areas are trying to pinch the development kids. This I guess is the problem with all areas joking juniors together. They all get a look at the best kids comming through early