John Bateman

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'll still take him. But yeah Harry Grant, B.Smith or McInnes have to be signed...
JMK was pretty bad last night. If we didn't win yesterday I think he would of got crucified. Ball distribution and passing was abysmal. B. Smith > Grant > McInnes for me. We also know Reimis isn't a centre and is a winger and we have to weigh up whether it's better to sign a top centre for ~700k or buy a marquee fullback (~1.1m) and move Hopoate back to centre. I don't think Hopoate is a long term fullback (he was excellent last night, but his pace worries me).

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll bet Bradman Best will sign a long term deal with the knights and be a one club player, and what do we have sfa, ok our best up and Comer is Averillo and after him FUCK ALL!!!
Wakeham, Schoupp, Topine and further down the line Alamoti are all the goods. In fact get on red I mean YouTube and search Aaron Schoupp. He's got some beast in him

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
JMK was pretty bad last night. If we didn't win yesterday I think he would of got crucified. Ball distribution and passing was abysmal. B. Smith > Grant > McInnes for me. We also know Reimis isn't a centre and is a winger and we have to weigh up whether it's better to sign a top centre for ~700k or buy a marquee fullback (~1.1m) and move Hopoate back to centre. I don't think Hopoate is a long term fullback (he was excellent last night, but his pace worries me).
Id be more inclined to buy a topline fullback as we do have Schoupp and Alomati coming through so moving Hoppa would at a later date would be easier then trying to hold onto them all with a star centre on the books (even though I'd love Cotric). For fullback I'd want Munster, Hughes or Drinkwater if we are looking for an outsider.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
As others have said, if his signing follows that of a top shelf number nine, and for the right coin, I’m all for it. If he gets his shoulder right he will improve us dramatically, but only if we get that hooker we desperately need and Pay starts playing Wakeham.
Top it off with a quality 3/4 and Foran never getting injured again (lol) then happy days.
I don’t ask for much hey.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Id be more inclined to buy a topline fullback as we do have Schoupp and Alomati coming through so moving Hoppa would at a later date would be easier then trying to hold onto them all with a star centre on the books (even though I'd love Cotric). For fullback I'd want Munster, Hughes or Drinkwater if we are looking for an outsider.
Munster's the dream. Reported to be on 900k at the Storm and I don't think they'd be the club to up it (he's already on a good contract). If we offered ~1.1m it could get interesting. When you see Ponga re-signing at the Knights for that honestly the next best thing after Ponga is Munster. Pay said he wanted a marquee like Ponga so there you go!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Munster's the dream. Reported to be on 900k at the Storm and I don't think they'd be the club to up it (he's already on a good contract). If we offered ~1.1m it could get interesting. When you see Ponga re-signing at the Knights for that honestly the next best thing after Ponga is Munster. Pay said he wanted a marquee like Ponga so there you go!
I love it how you assume that's roughly how much it would take to pry a key playmaker, and one of the top 5 players in the game without any substance or evidence.

I find your posts quite funny so keep on keeping on bradyk

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If cogger could tackle better hed be worth turning into a 9

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Corey is one of the most naturally gifted players running around, if only the coach let him play what's in front of him instead of structured play
Fmd. You've lost it.

Show us your headphones "Cocaine Corey"...he'll get "all night foran" back for sure...oh well on the bright side at least they will find us a hooker!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I love it how you assume that's roughly how much it would take to pry a key playmaker, and one of the top 5 players in the game without any substance or evidence.

I find your posts quite funny so keep on keeping on bradyk
Each to their own ~

I think an extra 200-300k makes it interesting. I look at the amount/overs other clubs have paid for top players and I think that's about right. If it's ~1.3m it doesn't really matter. The principle remains.

No offence but if you find that funny you instantly tell me you have a very low IQ. I will always forgive you tho.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If cogger could tackle better hed be worth turning into a 9
I think he's got it in him to have a decent crack at it. Should be 14 for a while to assess imo

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Big no to Corey Norman. Took the eels to wooden spoons now the dragons potentially a wooden spoon. He’s shit

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Big no to Corey Norman. Took the eels to wooden spoons now the dragons potentially a wooden spoon. He’s shit
You need a DCE, Cleary, Reynolds, Pearce, Cameron Smith, Hodgson or Keary beside Norman. If he's the main man or has a 50/50 split role I think he's always going to struggle (if we're talking about playing to his peak). In theory he has a very good skill set for five-eighth or fullback, he just crumbles under pressure and for whatever reason can't perform consistently (similar to Milford I guess).

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup. Another FG player that could really be something if he actually gave a shit about playing to his potential.

Malla

Reaction score
You need a DCE, Cleary, Reynolds, Pearce, Cameron Smith, Hodgson or Keary beside Norman. If he's the main man or has a 50/50 split role I think he's always going to struggle (if we're talking about playing to his peak). In theory he has a very good skill set for five-eighth or fullback, he just crumbles under pressure and for whatever reason can't perform consistently (similar to Milford I guess).
You could literally put any player next to those you mentioned and they would be successful lol.

Norman is shit house. Doesn't take playing or training serious enough. He wants the money, the fame, thinks he a fashion tycoon with his shitty clothing brand. He's literally a piece of shit.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any updates to confirm if he has been signed. This has been dragged out for ages now. Surely something has to be announced soon.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If we want Munster, we would need to throw in a 5 year package at 6.5 million dollars. It needs to be worth it.
The storm success keeps him as a marquee so he won't come up for 200 imo. But 400 he will sit up and take notice.
He would also get heavy third party top ups from the storm. They have the lost TRP in the league.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Any updates to confirm if he has been signed. This has been dragged out for ages now. Surely something has to be announced soon.
Longer it goes the less chance I think. The only signing we've made was Thompson and that came from nowhere. Every single one that we've been "linked" to and discussed to death hasn't happened.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
These tend to take a while, but if it goes into July it's a joke.
3 mil over 4 years with an option to return to England after every season year 2 onward.

And find a way for him to see his kid more and that's it. Good deal. Take it or leave.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wakeham, Schoupp, Topine and further down the line Alamoti are all the goods. In fact get on red I mean YouTube and search Aaron Schoupp. He's got some beast in him
Redtube the ultimate forearm work out