John Bateman

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds more like 2. If he was doggies bound he would have sworn his mates to secrecy until official. Sounds more like they are taking the pis*
Hes taking the piss fo sho.

But its a pisstake thats either based in realism, like if your mate was screwing and sharing out a 50 yr old youd' say 'hope you clear the cobwebs before slamming your woman with the boys tonight'.

Or its a pisstake based in the absurdity like 'cuz, if you dont want Covid99 you better stay away from that 5G Tower'.

Its not a pisstake based in a maybe i dont think or everyone will be pissed off. Feel me.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds more like 2. If he was doggies bound he would have sworn his mates to secrecy until official. Sounds more like they are taking the pis*
Sort of agree with you but can’t see him staying at Canberra they have told him already he’s asking more than they can afford. He hasn’t exactly denied it either saying he needs to look after himself. They’d do really well to keep him from here.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Pretty sure Elliot has deleted his comment now, so could be true? Bateman could of told him to delete it so it stays confidential until it’s a done deal? Hopefully

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hes taking the piss fo sho.

But its a pisstake thats either based in realism, like if your mate was screwing and sharing out a 50 yr old youd' say 'hope you clear the cobwebs before slamming your woman with the boys tonight'.

Or its a pisstake based in the absurdity like 'cuz, if you dont want Covid99 you better stay away from that 5G Tower'.

Its not a pisstake based in a maybe i dont think or everyone will be pissed off. Feel me.
Just to add, i dont think he would say a cruel comment like that if Bateman was actually going to the knights, Titans or eels. He wouldnt hang shit on a club like that. At least you wouldnt think.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty sure Elliot has deleted his comment now, so could be true? Bateman could of told him to delete it so it stays confidential until it’s a done deal? Hopefully
still there for me, just not highlighted, its a buried comment now some reason. 295 likes.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
still there for me, just not highlighted, its a buried comment now some reason. 295 likes.
Awh really? I couldn’t find it at all when I just checked 10 minutes ago

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Please don't encourage him to post more, each one gets rapidly worse intentionally and he's already everywhere :tearsofjoy:
stop sprading false information, im pretty respected and tend to have great analysis and the gossip.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Please don't encourage him to post more, each one gets rapidly worse intentionally and he's already everywhere :tearsofjoy:
You can’t help but not click the funny button after his posts. It’s gold

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One guy replied to Whitehead "Be careful im not sure James Hooper knows what sarcasm is"

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
stop sprading false information, im pretty respected and tend to have great analysis and the gossip.
Racin Jason here.

Nasheed, who told you that you are respected? You do realise that there's a difference between laughing "with and "at" don't you?

Racin Jason.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score