News John Bateman to ink three-year deal with Wests Tigers

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How much did the tigers pay for his overall contract? So much for being homesick from his daughter in England. That’s why he left the Raiders a few years ago. Good player, but getting old.
Getting older yet played majority in UK not here. That’s gotta help prolong he’s career. I enjoy watching him actually, wish he was coming here. Homesickness thing annoys shit out of me, shouldn’t be allowed unless a family member is chronically ill or something

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Couple of good signings, but its still Tim Ihavntcoachedinyears Sheens and Benji I havenevercoached Marshall at a club that is 5 times the basket case we ever were in the front office..

Moses wont go anywhere unless its a club with a genuine premiership chance without a gun 7..
Definitely a team to watch with interest next year. I’d personally like to see them have a little success. Not win the comp but at least get back into contention

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tigers didn't have that bad a side on paper this year either, and still failed dismally. Was it solely Madge the problem? I'm not really sure it was.

This year they had a decent spine (Laurie/Douiehi/Brooks/Hastings), some solid forwards, and still got the spoon. You'd almost argue they had a better side than us at times (with our injuries).

Just because you buy a whole stack of players with capability, doesn't mean they'll gel as a team.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently Bateman and Hastings hate each other from Wigan days and there is a rumour that the Tiepies might look to offload Hastings and use the extra cap to get Klembitch from Newcastle..

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently Bateman and Hastings hate each other from Wigan days and there is a rumour that the Tiepies might look to offload Hastings and use the extra cap to get Klembitch from Newcastle..
That bitch Klemmer will have to move to Campbelltown , his missus will be disgusted with that thought.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its a long way to tow the 45 year old caravan...
100%

Plus hard for Klem as he has to put the seat down in the loo in the old caravan to take a piss while Chloe is driving

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wow with all these signings tigers could surge up the ladder as high as 15th next year!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
4 year deal apparently lmfao. Tigers gonna Tiger