Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
surely that cant be him...

as somone said... he doesnt look orange enough...
You can really use that as a reference though.

I have light blonde hair, and there are many a pic I have been in, in which my hair looks almost brown. Would depend on lighting, if the hair is wet / damp, or has product in it etc etc.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Wonder if the other guys present will get in trouble too?

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont know if it is him or not, but what is throwing me a bit is why Canberra didnt just come out and say its not him by now, if in fact its not him.

The silence is almost deafening.
If anything it sounds like Furner is convinced it's true. He didn't exactly defend the bloke with his comments.

You would think Furner would have spoken to Monaghan in private before coming out with a Press Conference, and asking him if it's true. Then again it's a very embarassing thing to ask the bloke.

David: "Hi Joel, just wondering if the pic is really of you? Did that dog really suck your ****?"
Joel: "Ummmm.. yeah, sorry Sir."
David: "Oh... right........................................ So did it feel good?" :devil:

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If anything it sounds like Furner is convinced it's true. He didn't exactly defend the bloke with his comments.

You would think Furner would have spoken to Monaghan in private before coming out with a Press Conference, and asking him if it's true. Then again it's a very embarassing thing to ask the bloke.

David: "Hi Joel, just wondering if the pic is really of you? Did that dog really suck your ****?"
Joel: "Ummmm.. yeah, sorry Sir."
David: "Oh... right........................................ So did it feel good?" :devil:
Give the fact there is a photo of it - I'd say it was a drunken bet of sorts.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Canberra Raiders officials are investigating an incident featuring representative star Joel Monaghan allegedly photographed in a sex act with a dog.

The photograph of Monaghan, a NSW and Australian representative, was allegedly taken during Canberra's Mad Monday festivities.

"It's very disappointing; he appears to have been subjected to a bit of tomfoolery by some teammates," said Monaghan's manager, Jim Banaghan.

"One of his teammates has taken a picture of it and it's been passed around.

"I believe everyone involved is disappointed in what they have done.

"I'm working with [Raiders CEO] Don Furner to get to the bottom of it all."

Furner said he had not seen the picture but had been informed of its content and was investigating further.

"If he did it, it is something he will live with for the rest of his life," Furner told reporters in Canberra.

"We don't know whether it's authentic but I am as appalled as everyone else.

"If he did do it, I don't know why he would do it."

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-alleged-sex-act-with-dog-20101104-17f99.html

Named hahaha..

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was a doggies player given that they played "who let the dogs out" on triple m this morning! Relieved now that it isn't a doggies player....

I'm not prepared to say that the photo is absolutely authentic at this stage.... Let's hope for Joel's sake that its not!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Losing my **** at his manager basically admitting the used tampon did it hahahaha

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Worst part of it all is he has his hand on the dogs head like he is bobbing a chicks head up and down ....as you would.

I wonder if they snowballed afterwards?

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
surely he'll have to leave the country, i can't ever remember a star of any sort getting mixed up in beastiality b4

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
surely he'll have to leave the country, i can't ever remember a star of any sort getting mixed up in beastiality b4
I am pretty sure he will be under arrest

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Just wait til PETA get on their soapbox about this bahahaha

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He should have a threesome with newcastles Steph, she sleeps with a dog in the bed all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.