Joe Stimson and Corey Waddell

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
After yesterday's performance, he will be in FG this week.

8. TPJ
9. JuNK (yuck)
10. Vaughn
11. Topine
12. RFM
13. King

14. ZDC
15. Potato
16. Jackson
17. Thompson/Ava
Yep i think topine will make up for his lack of size with his grit

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can afford to.have one of these plodders on the bench to play 15-30mins when their in a top team.. when these 2 start in a what is a very dud team it shows how average at best they are..

Malla

Reaction score
I remember when Stimson signed and we thought he was going to bring the Melbourne culture to the dogs
Ok

xanderalexander

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The problem with Stimson is he looked good coming from the Melbourne system.
The problem with Waddell is he looked good coming from the Sea Eagles system.

They're both fucking shithouse.

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He would need a heart transplant too…. Among other performance enhancing procedures
He's still young enough and i just think he still has enough talent and strength to suit back row the other things like defence he isnt as bad as some make out,plus its diferent defending on an edge than centre,

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Averilo could be a great second rower ,if the could put a few pounds on of muscle on him
kinda like me saying Barrett could be a good coach if he knew how to coach a team and win some games.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In a quality NRL squad like Penrith or the Storm, Stimson and Waddell are players 22 - 30 in the squad on minimal wage and are only called on when injury and/or suspension hits and you bring them onto the bench to play minimal minutes with a very specific job

Unfortunately for us, we have these players as top 17 regulars which shows how low our standards have fallen for whatever reason

I believe with Gus now at the recruitment/retention wheel we no longer have to accept players like Waddell, Stimson, Averillo, Dufty, Okenbur, JMK etc as the quality of player we have come to accept in our top 17

Our standards are slowly lifting and in 2023 & 2024 our top 30 will hardly resemble our top 30 this year

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Storm megaflop Stimson!

Waddell has had some strong performances but he is a depth/bench player and definitely better than RFM.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's still young enough and i just think he still has enough talent and strength to suit back row the other things like defence he isnt as bad as some make out,plus its diferent defending on an edge than centre,
Centre is edge

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I still don't get how we kept Knock-on-more and CHN departed.

We needed forwards even if they are depth or bench rotation players.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Waddell isn't useless, can't say the same about stimson

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm megaflop Stimson!

Waddell has had some strong performances but he is a depth/bench player and definitely better than RFM.
An injured RFM is still better than Waddell. RFM can at least run a line. When was the last time you saw Waddell break the line?