Joe Stimson and Corey Waddell

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All i can say his stomach is filled with pumpkins lol. He signed with us on a 3 year deal until the end of this year to play second row. I just want to see him and waddell go and never come back. Us fans actually thought they would be our second rowers! Sorry to say they aren't even reserve grade players!

11. Joe Stimson
12. Corey Waddell

Wait... wait hold up! :smilingimp:

11. Villiame Kikau
12. Tevita Pangai Junior

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All i can say his stomach is filled with pumpkins lol. He signed with us on a 3 year deal until the end of this year to play second row. I just want to see him and waddell go and never come back. Us fans actually thought they would be our second rowers! Sorry to say they aren't even reserve grade players!

11. Joe Stimson
12. Corey Waddell

11. Villiame Kikau
12. Tevita Pangai Junior
Agree with you for everything except putting the #12 next to TPJ.

He should only ever have 8, 10 or 13.

He is not any more of a second rower that the two players you mentioned. He is a just as much a liability as the other two on an edge.

He is however potentially the best 8, 10 or 13 in the game if he is allowed to play in the middle every minute he is on the field.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with you for everything except putting the #12 next to TPJ.

He should only ever have 8, 10 or 13.

He is not any more of a second rower that the two players you mentioned. He is a just as much a liability as the other two on an edge.

He is however potentially the best 8, 10 or 13 in the game if he is allowed to play in the middle every minute he is on the field.
hes is a 8 but who would be our other second rower?

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score

11. Joe Stimson
12. Corey Waddell

11. Villiame Kikau
12. Tevita Pangai Junior
Stimpson has been really poor for us - either injured or playing sh*thouse. Looked OK playing for Melbourne but not for us.

Can't stand how Waddle hogs the ball and rarely passes to unmarked players.

He killed at least two try opportunities for us in the first game against Brisbane.

Will be happy when they are both gone.

Stimpson's contract is up this year. I think 2023 for Waddle (although I would be happy to be wrong about that)

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stimpson has been really poor for us - either injured or playing sh*thouse. Looked OK playing for Melbourne but not for us.

Can't stand how Waddle hogs the ball and rarely passes to unmarked players.

He killed at least two try opportunities for us in the first game against Brisbane.

Will be happy when they are both gone.

Stimpson's contract is up this year. I think 2023 for Waddle (although I would be happy to be wrong about that)
Yes, Stimson (2022) and Waddell (2023).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Topine just give the kid a chance.
After yesterday's performance, he will be in FG this week.

8. TPJ
9. JuNK (yuck)
10. Vaughn
11. Topine
12. RFM
13. King

14. ZDC
15. Potato
16. Jackson
17. Thompson/Ava

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hes is a 8 but who would be our other second rower?
Absolutely Anyone but TPJ

TPJ is a great middle and an ordinary liability on an edge.

Why weaken an absolute strength to not add anything to where your moving him to.

He becomes lazy in attack not getting enough ball on the edge. He is defensively poor on an edge. Those two things then combine and see his discipline become erratic.

Or play him in the middle and he is great. It’s an absolute no brainer!

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waddell isn’t that bad. He’s been better this year. Stimpson is awful.