JMK

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Difference is Lichaa had all sorts of wraps on him and was a bust. JMK has made a lot with a little he’s too often the scapegoat he is what he is, a decent dummy half
Yeah, didn’t JMK come to us on a train and trial? Pretty sure he was working part time and training then he throws a cut out ball in a trial to win us the game, Pay puts him straight in the 17 and he’s survived every coaching change since

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate how he stands behind the ruck on every play looking around at nothing, no eyes on what's happening in the ruck, and not even looking to see what the boys behind him are doing... there is absolutely no urgency or awareness for that 2 or 3 seconds behind the ruck.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jmk could be a gun bench hooker/utility. I think if he is playing 25-30 mins it will mask up a lot of his decision making and passing flaws.

He will just be told run when you have a quick play the ball and he needs a trailer like dufty or jac to get the second phase if he does crack a team. The guy has a bit of speed and is surprisingly strong against tiring defenders. He will never be a starting quality hooker, but for a bit of X factor off the bench I think he is almost the best we have.

I have only seen 1 trial of cook so it might be deceptive but looked to have a nice crisp pass and looked to be able to hit players moving. Both of which Jmk can not do.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nice long pass to burns but that special play should not get him a permanent stranglehold on the 9 jersey considering all his flaws

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, didn’t JMK come to us on a train and trial? Pretty sure he was working part time and training then he throws a cut out ball in a trial to win us the game, Pay puts him straight in the 17 and he’s survived every coaching change since
He only ever made the side because Moses Suli was sacked and has been a first grader ever since, I really don’t get the hate for him

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
JMK is a really good bench hooker, in games that he’s played off the bench he’s really provided something for the team

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watched that try again... Fcuk me what a pass from JMK! I was too amazed Okunbor was in the right position and was distracted by the hit on Burns i didnt realise how good the pass and vision was from dummy half. Well done my JMK, played like a top 5 hooker.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was pretty solid with some good darts and heads up play to hit Burns with the face ball down the short side for Okonbor try

BBO looked sharp as most are commenting but JMK had done the heavy lifting by that stage of the game not to mention he had to come back on and defend at left centre
It was a stand out game for JMK i thought.
He had a number of passes that were 15+m long which were very crisp & accurate that shifted the point of the attack.
Aside from that he defended effectively as usual & did well when covering a number of different positions.
He also had a number of good darts with the ball. This element of his game has improved during the trials & this match compared to prior seasons.
Hopefully this growth continues....
Would have happily bought the bloke a beer after the match!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just watched that try again... Fcuk me what a pass from JMK! I was too amazed Okunbor was in the right position and was distracted by the hit on Burns i didnt realise how good the pass and vision was from dummy half. Well done my JMK, played like a top 5 hooker.
Bahaha

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
His fuckin good darts from dummy half where fucking accidental. Madone. I highly fuckin doubt the cocksucker even knew markers where on the floor, he just thought "fuck it, better try and run"

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He certainly didnt come as a hooker...just like all NZers you are resilient and survivors.