JMK

Malla

Reaction score
Had a good game. Cut Cowboys up through the middle a few times and his defense was superb. The JAC break was so good at that moment of the game just a shame he couldn't hold the ball.

Wouldn't mind seeing JMK at lock next year.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hence why I said I want to see him at lock
nah dont reckon he'd go well there with how much ball playing our lock role needs, just takes a bit too long to make decisions

Malla

Reaction score
nah dont reckon he'd go well there with how much ball playing our lock role needs, just takes a bit too long to make decisions
We get fuck all ball playing from Jackson now so would be an improvement on that surely

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I was surprised a little by JMK yesterday, hey had a good game. That said I think we are a sharper team with Cook in there, he looked like a proper #9 to me with the small amounts of time I saw him in that trial. BUT you don't change a winning team so Rd 2 will be the same I would say... barring injuries.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought he had a pretty good game I'd like him to be more consistent though

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd rather not ever have to see him play again lol, his decision making is bad while his service is awful and easily worst in the game. He could probably do a job at lock but I'd like to hope we have other options by next season.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good acceleration, he catches em out a fair bit, its his strength.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He did play well but probably kept on a bit too long (in his first stint - I know he didn't have a choice about coming back on).
I think 55-60 minutes is enough and then bring on BBO.
BBO was electric yesterday. He really brings energy and creativity.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I can't wait until Mahoney's here next year so we have way less settlers. JMK also needs to get the ball to our more talented players instead of trying to make a play himself (e.g. grubber into the in goal) because he just doesn't have the talent to do it. I can't see JMK playing lock. I'd personally like to see more of BBO and Cook this year.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Had a good game. Cut Cowboys up through the middle a few times and his defense was superb. The JAC break was so good at that moment of the game just a shame he couldn't hold the ball.

Wouldn't mind seeing JMK at lock next year.
Yeah, that 14 role is kinda perfect for him imo. Comes on at 13, can take some darts out of d/h but also covers a bunch of positions fairly well.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He had some good runs yesterday but his service was still shocking. We looked way better when BBO finally got on. Ideally he's not in the 17 next year and he probably won't be at the club.