JMK

Malla

Reaction score
Really need him to get fit enough to start playing 80 min a game. He’s developing into such a good hooker but more importantly he keeps bucket ass off the field.

I think Pay saw something in JMK at hooker that nobody did. Thought we were gonna struggle here but honestly it’s been a key behind our success. JMK what a great young player.

Lewis, JMK and Meaney...if they continue to develop and get better our spine looks really good in the coming years.

**by success I mean the brand of footy we have played last 2 weeks. Start of the year with Lichaa starting we were horrible. JMK is making the 9 his own.

Last edited:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been critical of "Benji's brother" for quite a while now but he's really developing nicely.

I will now call him JMK. If he keeps this up, he will then be called our number 9.

Reactions: DT

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jmk is a great little player, has solid defence, Couple times tonight he made some great stops. Will get better every game an fitness will come also.. he deserves the 9 without a doubt! He’s worked hard for it and is trying hard..!!

I’ve liked him since day dot and nothing had changed my opinion too much. In fact I want him to make the 9 his.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay will have to ask himself who would help us the most on the bench?

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed, used to think he was rubbish, but to be fair he got shifted to a million positions.

It’s clear Pay has had some faith in him and that is being repaid in spades.

Malla

Reaction score
He can

But Pay has premeditated sub at 60th minute for Teflon Lichaa
I don’t know man I think Pay has no choice. Watched JMK really closely today cause I was keen to see how he’d go and he was gassed after the 55th min. If anything Pay maybe should have subbed Lichaa on to finish the first half and finished the game with JMK

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMKs best quality is his competitiveness. Kid has a good crack in the wrestle. Still improvement in him.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Really need him to get fit enough to start playing 80 min a game. He’s developing into such a good hooker but more importantly he keeps bucket ass off the field.

I think Pay saw something in JMK at hooker that nobody did. Thought we were gonna struggle here but honestly it’s been a key behind our success. JMK what a great young player.

Lewis, JMK and Meaney...if they continue to develop and get better our spine looks really good in the coming years.

**by success I mean the brand of footy we have played last 2 weeks. Start of the year with Lichaa starting we were horrible. JMK is making the 9 his own.
Ive been saying hell be a gun 9 for ages on here and he should of been left on pay needs to cut the cord with lichha fmd

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I will admit here and now that I couldn't see anything in JMK. I was wrong and I see no reason why he doesn't keep his spot. Needs to be 80mins though as of next week and use Lichaa's spot on the bench for someone else.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is there any proof that he can't play 80 already? Or is it people just guessing?
Seriously I hate the bloke but I could understand why they persisted with Reynolds on the bench for ages a few years back. Licha
Isnt a Reynolds, I’d rather risk JMK blowing up than having that bloke play ever again

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lichaa needs to fuck right off. Nu Brown can have 20 minutes despite what others say about him. Lichaa is already costing us games.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lichaa needs to fuck right off. Nu Brown can have 20 minutes despite what others say about him. Lichaa is already costing us games.
Absofuckenlutely not.

Lichaa and Brown have to fuck off together.

We need another forward on the bench.

We have Jackson, CHN, Martin & Tolman who have alot of versatility if needed.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JMK is a decent enough player like Mitch Rein. Serviceable and gets the job done but at some stage you’ll be looking for an upgrade at the position

Malla

Reaction score
Is there any proof that he can't play 80 already? Or is it people just guessing?
The proof is in the game today and last week. JMK couldn’t barely stand up right after 50 minutes lol what do you think we have been watching

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Definitely a great start to his career as a 9.. I would like him to develop a kicking game as we need a third kicking option.. on at least one occasion I thought he should of had a kick today but didn't.. considering he is a former half he should know how to kick..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The proof is in the game today and last week. JMK couldn’t barely stand up right after 50 minutes lol what do you think we have been watching
I think we have to start and finish with JMK.

0-30 JMK
31-50 Lichit/Brown
51-80 JMK

I know it's an extra interchange but that's what you get when you play two "hookers".