Jmk wants Benji to join Bulldogs

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think he would be a terrible option for us he hasn't mentored Brooks at all while he's been at the Tigers and while he has had a few nice try assists this year there has been plenty of shocking plays and he's a turnstile in defence.
Well, he's a natural fit next to Kennel "golden boy" Wakeham. We can lose every game 40-50, but "yay for flashy tries!" :laughing:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate the fact a legend has to retire at a club other than West's Tigers. What a total fuck up on the club's part.
Maybe, but Benji did go to Rugby Yawnion for money & then went to Dragons & Broncos, so it is not like he is a one club player.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
benji be good yo, buttttt his defence is atrocious and maybe its too extreme getting rid of a pimp like tolman for a solja like Benji.

more holes in the middle like the cndom i put holesin when i got with a white girl

Steve roach said recently that maguire tell his ass that he is sick of winning 38-32 or losing 38-30

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Green walks I say sign Benji for sure...just the amount of knowledge he could pass on to our halves would be worth it and the media love the guy

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Green walks I say sign Benji for sure...just the amount of knowledge he could pass on to our halves would be worth it and the media love the guy
There is a lot of sense in signing a veteran player near the end of their career, not necessarily Benji Marshall but someone of his experience. Steve Mortimer in his book Top Dog spoke glowingly of the knowledge Bobby McCarthy passed on to the 1976 and 77 teams at the start of Turvey's career.