Jmk wants Benji to join Bulldogs

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Think he might make a good mentor with the young ones, but obviously isn't a long term solution to our halves issue

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact that he says he still has some things he wants to do, leads me to think he wants to make finals. Which makes us a shit option for him.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
At minimum wage or thereabouts, he's a better short term option than Green that's for sure.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think he would be a terrible option for us he hasn't mentored Brooks at all while he's been at the Tigers and while he has had a few nice try assists this year there has been plenty of shocking plays and he's a turnstile in defence.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
they won the premiership in 2005 from 4th place and we didnt make the 8.
even back then everybody knew it was a bradbury premiership and they would go back to sucking as soon as other teams werent injured, in fact that was the exact reason that gibbs felt they werent getting enough respect and tried to get respect by starting something with o meley

they have only made the finals twice since because they hired folkes as assistant for those 2 years

DirtyDog72

Waterboy
Reaction score
JMK might regret what he wishes for, Benji could be a great replacement for him at hooker, a lot more creativity around the ruck, and a great kicking game out of dummy half

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he would be a terrible option for us he hasn't mentored Brooks at all while he's been at the Tigers and while he has had a few nice try assists this year there has been plenty of shocking plays and he's a turnstile in defence.
Maybe he has but Brooks is just shithouse?