News JIMMY BRINGS: All the inside mail on the NRL, delivered by James Hooper

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
i must admit I was excited Chris Anderson was returning to the club, I have fond memories of him being in charge in the early 90’s and couldn’t wait for the dez bullshit to be gone and a true bulldog back.

Now I want him and his wife and all those pricks including Steven price to F off

unless they make 3 or 4 massive signings over the next few weeks sign a major sponsor and a coach I don’t want them anywhere near our club.

I’m humiliated with the way the club is run now and how amateur we look.

Enough is enough
Sums it up for me too.

Got myself in fights with Mr I etc over this board. Give em a fair go I said, but geez they are just marginally worse than what we had.

They stuffed up but looked more competent somehow.

Not a ringing endorsement.

They've all trashed our club's name.

Up to the Anderson's to right the wrongs.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
@Horse we aren't doing cowardly emoticons anymore and lurking in the background.

You need to put up a sensible counter argument. The floor is yours.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hilarious, no pooper scooper Hooper they just don’t want to talk to YOU, cos you continue to make up shit all the time.

Did we offer Grant $300kpa deal? Maybe, but I wouldn’t believe it as gospel just cos this hack said it.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kayo reviews are all over the place, just seems far too unreliable ATM. Foxtel is at least heavily discounted for the time being... hopefully Kayo is more reliable when it's time to switch.
I trialed kayo last year and it was glitchy. There was no way I was going to pay for it, was shit.
I tried again this year because I'm a fuckin idiot and love watching the Dogs lose.
Go figure, this year it works flawlessly so now I torture myself every Sunday and pay for the privilege.

But seriously its working great and I havent changed any hardware or service provider. Worth the $25

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hilarious, no pooper scooper Hooper they just don’t want to talk to YOU, cos you continue to make up shit all the time.

Did we offer Grant $300kpa deal? Maybe, but I wouldn’t believe it as gospel just cos this hack said it.
Were never in a position to make that offer...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
At least they are trying to sign players. That's all I ask for.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes they are trying* just like Holland trying to be a first grader player.
Why not just team him back up with my man Reimis, have Lewis at 9 and move Mariner to prop and that should should win us a few.

Last edited:

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
So we should be content that they tried to sign Grant but missed out and couldn't seal the deal?

I knew early last season that they were talking with Robson and Grant but both deals fell through. Same with Sam Walker. So there's no point identifying talent if you never sign any of them.
Calm down mate

They recruited Aaron Schouup and Bailey Boindi Odo and Wyatt Reynolds who will be in 1st grade and have heart for the dogs

Not to mention we have Pope Semuamatafa Sakisi and TOPINE FAUTIMAU bros and more haha