News Jim Dymock puts his hands up in interest to coach the Bulldogs for 2023 and further

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind him as an assistant coach, definitely not head coach, there's only 1 man for that role.
One more shit loss and Bellyache might reneg and fly in from left field to coach us..(jokes) yes limited good options I'd say Flanno looks a certainty.

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Quite simply we should take the best coach on the market that fits the Bulldogs culture and DNA .That is Flnno with a doubt . Dymok or potter as assistant would be good .

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think I like the sound of this.
Asked if the departure of Barrett – who was the Bulldogs’ best selling-point when luring him from Penrith – changed his own long-term thinking, Burton said: “I’m still here and focused on what’s best for this team. I’ll leave it at that.”

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d prefer Flanno as head coach with Ennis as assistant if he was interested

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m shocked James Graham wasn’t given a job with us the moment he retired. He’d achieve more here than Ennis

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One more shit loss and Bellyache might reneg and fly in from left field to coach us..(jokes) yes limited good options I'd say Flanno looks a certainty.
I thought exactly the same about another shit Melbourne loss. Give him a new challenge. Do it Bellyache!!!

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
There was a time, before we had 2 failed rookie coaches in a row, that I wanted Dymock as coach. But now I dont want any rookies, Dymock for assistant at best.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I’d love for Jimmy to be flannos right hand man

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
Dymock isn’t a FG coach. He’s on a similar level to Pay. He won a few games at the back end of a season, if anyone judges him by that they have no idea. That was also in 2011, how many jobs have come up since then and no club has gone near him.
yeah i think he needs to go to the super league and win a title as head coach first before clubs will take him seriously

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
how does flanagan go without cheating the salary cap and his peptides?
Jim is like anasta, they can't let go of the memory of the glory days but forget about the days where they shat on the club. I'd rather go for Flanagan who will go above and beyond to ensure we win. Even if it's using the peptides again it will be worth it
Even the media muppets turn a blind eye to when ex-players shat on the club. Paul Crawley on NRL360 continues bringing up Dean Pay and how they showed no loyalty by dumping a club legend yet we all remember his disloyalty by joining the Eels for more money.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Whats going to be a hurdle for Jim is the last 2 failed rookie coaches. One who was in his team as a player, and just as blue and white as him. It may make the club as wary as i am about getting yet another rookie coach. Yeh Des was an experienced coach, but we have all found out is only a good Manly coach. I dont think Flanagan would only be a good Sharks coach, but its a risk worth taking as he is the best choice of who is currently available to choose from. Green would be second having also won a premiership, but i liked the style of the Sharks premiership team overall more than the Cowboys one, which is largely due to having JT.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been thinking, will Potter become the assistant coach permanently ?
Most importantly we need to invest in the best skill coach, someone that would improve individual skills especially the younger players !
A coach who can improve our players individual skills, is something we have been BADLY BADLY BADLY missing for al ong time.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Keep Dymock well away from our club.
He has been the Titans defensive coach the last few seasons and they have one of the worst defenses in the comp.
100%!! Don’t want him near it. No way ever !!!

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even the media muppets turn a blind eye to when ex-players shat on the club. Paul Crawley on NRL360 continues bringing up Dean Pay and how they showed no loyalty by dumping a club legend yet we all remember his disloyalty by joining the Eels for more money.
The older crew know that wasn't the only reason for jumping ship. Dymock, Pay, Smith and McCracken defected to the Eels when the ARL sanctioned players to draw allegence to either The ARL or to Supid League. I was never a fan of the split competition and almost walked away from the club because they sided with the break-away game.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d love for Jimmy to be flannos right hand man
I doubt he’d come was promised he would be groomed for the gig after Hasler and left dirty at the club