News Jim Dymock puts his hands up in interest to coach the Bulldogs for 2023 and further

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's either Dymock or Flanagan. We have no choice, there the only 2 coaches in the whole of the NRL that want to coach us for 2023 and beyond!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dymock isn’t a FG coach. He’s on a similar level to Pay. He won a few games at the back end of a season, if anyone judges him by that they have no idea. That was also in 2011, how many jobs have come up since then and no club has gone near him.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh good on him glad he's enjoying himself. He was having a laugh in the media room at some of the questions.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan is the only choice

However the assistant roles are also very critical. We need to nail the strength & conditioning coach. I have no idea on who this coach is? But we need to get the best in this area.

We need some bulldog alumni in the assistant ranks.

Some options:

Jim Dymock
Mick Ennis
Noddy
Shifty
Haz
Jimmy Graham
Mick Potter

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flanagan is the only choice

However the assistant roles are also very critical. We need to nail the strength & conditioning coach. I have no idea on who this coach is? But we need to get the best in this area.

We need some bulldog alumni in the assistant ranks.

Some options:

Jim Dymock
Mick Ennis
Noddy
Shifty
Haz
Jimmy Graham
Mick Potter
All of the above get a tick

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Please no
Not Dymock
The guy is nothing more than another assistant coach.
I agree, we need someone who has been there and done that with the key words being experience and a winner lol