Jim Carrey cleared of involvement in exs death - time to sue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's two silhouette sex scenes that I can think of. Robin Hood Men in Tights (technically wasn't a sex scene but looked like it was due to the silhouettes), and Naked Gun 33 & 1/3 which I can't remember that well, I just remember the silhouette of Anna Nicole Smith dropping her gown and a penis popping up (homage to Crying Game)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait... that first one isn't Robin Hood Men in Tights, it's Austin Powers.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
By the way, this woman committed suicide. Suicide is voluntarily taking your own life. You can't force someone to voluntarily commit suicide. Her family were looking for someone to blame. Carrey was NOT that someone.
I get what you're saying, but there have been instances globally where people have been convicted of coercion.

There was a case in the last few years in the US (probably says it all) - where a man dared his wife to commit suicide as she put a gun to her head.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I get what you're saying, but there have been instances globally where people have been convicted of coercion.

There was a case in the last few years in the US (probably says it all) - where a man dared his wife to commit suicide as she put a gun to her head.
There was one a few months back where a woman constantly messaged her boyfriend telling him to kill himself. When he did she was charged and sent to gaol for 15 months.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There was one a few months back where a woman constantly messaged her boyfriend telling him to kill himself. When he did she was charged and sent to gaol for 15 months.
Kind of what I am getting at. It comes down to intent though. So they would need to prove JC wanted her to kill herself.

One of the biggest things plaguing the internet game for the last few years is "Blue whale" - where you are provided a series of tasks or objectives to complete, with the last being to commit suicide.

The world is all kinds of fucked up.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kind of what I am getting at. It comes down to intent though. So they would need to prove JC wanted her to kill herself.

One of the biggest things plaguing the internet game for the last few years is "Blue whale" - where you are provided a series of tasks or objectives to complete, with the last being to commit suicide.

The world is all kinds of fucked up.
And the recent "Tide Pod Challenge". 10 levels of stupid.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jim Carrey has/ had a unique style with his rubbery face even though he tried to copy Jerry Lewis , Jim excelled Jerry. His facial expressions made him even more funnier. Jim was the sort of comedian whom you would just look at and laughed even he wont say a word.

Mask, Ace Ventura, Liar Liar, Dumb and Dumber they are all comedy gold.

Why we are talking about Jim Carrey as if he has died. lol
Totally agree with you. There is no other comedian I know that can make me laugh just by anticipation.

Jerry Lewis is an amateur compared to Carey.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Totally agree with you. There is no other comedian I know that can make me laugh just by anticipation.

Jerry Lewis is an amateur compared to Carey.
yeah in comparison Jerry Lewis is not as good as Jim Carrey

but the fact of the matter is Jim copied Jerry , he said it in one of his early interviews.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

but the fact of the matter is Jim copied Jerry , he said it in one of his early interviews.
Yep. Much like Eddie Murphy. He always spoke about growing up impersonating Richard Pryor and his original comedy was just him ripping off Richard Pryor.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Really? He said that?
I know he grew up poor in a caravan or somewhere and to amuse himself he'd make faces and impersonate people

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
As a person I agree he's got some questionable views I don't agree with... but it was pretty obvious he really loved this chick, enough to propose to her. Meanwhile all she did was completely fuck him over, and then after her suicide the family continued it. I remember he took her death REALLY hard... meanwhile all he did was get fucked over by everyone. That's gotta do some psychological damage. These days he paints PC orientated artwork.

The first one was funny.

But more importantly it made the second one a crack up.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
He made a perfect count Olaf in Lemony Snicketts.
Took me 15 minutes of watching to see it was him.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He made a perfect count Olaf in Lemony Snicketts.
Took me 15 minutes of watching to see it was him.
Another one he got really out of his usual character for was Kick Ass 2. Virtually unrecognisable

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another one he got really out of his usual character for was Kick Ass 2. Virtually unrecognisable

what happened to his voice?

why haven't I seen this movie yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.